Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Big Plans, Beware

So I've got big plans for this blog. Things are changing, our with the old, in with the new! Throw out the old music, get more variety, Winter is melting into Spring, demolish that snow background! For heavens sake, why is everything so bleak in color? Bring on the colors of Spring I say! Okay, okay. I'll calm down. I should also say that I have no idea where this is going to end, how my blog will look, or if it will change that much at all. I did have fun writing that. It felt like I was ordering a bunch of people around, to arrange a room for a party or something. But yes, I keep getting more and more ideas for my blog, but I don't know if I'll be able to put them into action.

I'm considering making another blog/tab to do movie reviews. But I'm not entirely sure if I should, I mean do I really watch that many movies? Well... yeah, I'm still not sure. Maybe I'll make a list of movies, then decide. I also need to keep up with my book reviews. Speaking of which, if my main blog changes, chances are the archives will to. I'll still try and keep that old library feel to them though. Another thing I'm considering is to make a tab to post my pictures I take in. Now I don't take pictures often, but I bought a camera years ago because I became fascinated by photograph. More importantly, the beauty I could capture with it. I'm a unique photographer, I've got a small camera and I go for dynamic sorta views. Although I fail in the aspect most of the time. In any case, I might make a photography tab or possibly blog to have separate posts, to store pictures. Maybe it will prompt me to take more pictures more often. I should go charge my camera.

Today I intervene a guy, his name is Bill. He was a kid on Hawii during WWII. Perfect for research concerning Rocha, right? Yes and no. I mean yes, the info is just what I need, but I might not have this book be my NaNoWriMo re-write. It'll just be another book, since I've taken an interest in WWII. So now it's a nameless novel set in 1941. Honestly I don't know what to do with Rocha, and so it gathers dust, as I've said before. Who knows, maybe I'll get an idea for it one of these days. In the mean time True Hero is my main priority, though I haven't specifically worked on it for a little while. Been busy. Doing stuff. Okay, okay, fine. I've been reading The Hunger Games. It's pretty awesome. I vaguely know the premise of the other books so I'm even more excited. The problem? I have to wait for them from the library. Currently I'm reading the first book on Tiana's Nook, but when I'm done she's going to want to read Catching Fire first. I hope to get that in from the library soon. Who knows how long Mockingjay will take, I'm number 50 on the list. Well, 59 something, I don't know the exact number.

Back to my blog planning. I should end this post, I only have so much time before I leave to interview Bill. After that my dad has a meeting to attend to and my mom, Tiana, and I will go to it with him, since we'll already be there. So the rest of my day is planned. I'd better use what time I have, and I'll try and keep the blog in good enough shape to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment