Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

We Make 'Em Spicy!

Tiana just bought two Nancy Drew games we don't have! :D I'm so excited, she got Alibi in Ashes and The Captive Curse. I can't wait to play them! Ahhh I'm so happy!

So I've done four book reviews now, the two newest are Island of the Blue Dolphins (of which I just found out there's a sequel!) and The Westing Game. I want to go crazy reviewing books, but I'll try and limit to two a day. Since that's how many are shown per page. I just love messing with my blog, it's so... fun. Oh yes, the favicon appeared on Archives of Heirana. Yay!

Daniel and I played a few games today. We had out Webkinz, Kokopelli and Lenny, play battleship, Zigity, and Zooreka. Daniel picked out all the games. Then we're taking a break, after Tiana, Daniel, and I will play with all out Webkinz up in the living room.

Yesterday I made an outline of what I'd already written on the first chapter one True Hero. Now I'm going to re-write it soon. I tried writing an outline for chapter two, but it just wasn't turning out as easy or good as the first. I focus on detail in those, when really I shouldn't.

Oh yes, tonight we are having buffalo wings for dinner. I don't remember if I like them, I think I did when they weren't spicy. Because when we make 'em spicy, WE MAKE 'EM SPICY! Course, they aren't ghost pepper spicy. I don't think I'll ever eat a ghost pepper. Sad to say I'd make a horrible Mexican because I can only tolerate salsa. I love salsa, medium spice.

***

Not that it really matters to you readers, but it's been some time since I wrote that last bit. Yup, I went and played Webkinz with Tiana and Daniel. We're planning to play more tomorrow. Tonight we plan to play Nancy Drew, in my room, in the dark. Hehe, that'll be fun. Kreepily fun.

I say to many words with squiggly red lines under them, such as yay, haha, favicon, kreepily. Allthose have read lines. Very disorienting at times. But alas, I must endure them because I'm to lazy to get ride of them all. Yeah, I know. That's kind of sad.

I was listening to the Frozen soundtrack and one, I can't wait till Tiana gets it. Two, that soundtrack is what really urged me to buy Magix. I adore chimes. And low rumbles. It makes me think of the background music played in the the Epic Mickey Games. So yes, I love chimes and cellos. Well then there's violins and don't even get me started on every other instrument on Magix. I can't wait to finally make a song, I know I will. Maybe I'll do that after I'm done with this post.

So I figured it out. In True Hero I'll make a goal to have a minimum of twenty chapters. A large goal, I know. I'll also have a goal to make each chapter a minimum on 2500 words. Then I'd have a 50,000 word novel in the end! That'd be awesome. Especially since the last 50,000 word novel I wrote (okay the only one I ever wrote) was 96 pages long. Yes, that's how big it was. It's so cool to look at. But ah. Not to read. In my eyes it's somewhat terrifying. But yes, that would be my ultimate goal. So far my prologue meets that quota.

Okay, that's it. I'm going to work on chapter one of True Hero right now. Gosh, I really need a better title for it. It's second title, Unharnessed Power, doesn't work anymore. Eh, it's complicated. I'd try to explain it but ah, I ain't giving the plot away. No sir, not me. I'll sip it.

I have officially decided not to sign my name in Ogham at the end of each post. It just doesn't fit.


3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I really want to find the Nancy Drew games. Where do you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half Price Books. You can get them half off there. She got a super deal and got two for five dollars each.

    ReplyDelete