Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Quite Grand

Ahhh, life is so good right now. It's sunny outside, but so very cold. Makes me think of "It's one of those teasing winter days that masquerades as spring." That's from the Elizabeth royal diary. That's all I can think of, well other then it's a beautiful day. Everything looks so pretty. While we were out we drove past a lake near our house. The sunlight glittered of the small waves and white birds were everywhere. In the second everything seemed utterly perfect.

I've come up with a project to build! I'm so excited, except that I can't build it. No, not lack on parts. Well... haha, maybe. But the bigger problem is lack of space. Yeah, my room can't hold another large project. See the lighthouse I build for my Schleich dog pack combined with looking at clay models in the Art of Brave book have inspired me. I want to build, using real pebbles and things, a castle. A model castle. Do you have any idea how fun that would be? Seriously, that would be so awesome! But I completely lack the space to keep it. I don't have enough room for my barn or lighthouse. So until I find a place I will have to keep it in my mind. Besides, I'd need to plan it. Ooo, I'd try and make it like the castle I imagine Queen Norina, ruler of Heriana, would live in. But that's marble, not stone. Hmmm...

KERN DERGS!!! I love em. Kern dergs that is. Okay, you have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? Well, I seem to have adapted almost another language in witch you umm... well it's un-explainable. But kern dergs are corn dogs. We're having them for lunch. Oh yes! They're such a rare treat, it makes them so special! Except after a week they get old. That's usually how long we keep our deep fryer out. Ug, once we have fried food for a week straight. I don't think I could ever do that again.

I might write a short story on the history of Heriana. Maybe. It'd barely scratch the surface of the history behind it, because in my mind I am centuries old. I've lived through the good and bad. I've seen wars, I've seen peace. I was there when it all happened. This is my mind and I cherish it more then any item. I've had so many thoughts, and in Heriana they're all stored in the archive. With the scribe. Man that would make a cool story! To me at least. I would post it here, but I just don't want people stealing my things. I don't want someone stealing the history of Heriana. It's mine, and it's so special. :) So we'll wait and see what happens. I know, I want to do concept art, so I'll try and draw what I imagine Heriana to be like. Then I can watermark the drawings so people can't steal them!

Today I will strive to make music on Magix, possibly using the MIDI-USB cord I have yet to find. But gosh it could be hard to find. In my room there is a tiny closet, I have to crawl into. Inside we store all sorta of things, slides from when my parents lived in England and Japan. Well, my dad lived in Japan, not my mom. We have flashlights, files, packing stuff. Pretty much everything under the sun. Yet it's such a tiny space. Among these things are a few boxes of cords. It will take some doing to find the MIDI-USB cord, and when I do it'll be even harder stuffing all the cords back into the box in such a way that they'll all fit. Ah, but that closet has so many good memories. So many.

So far I've been to busy to edit the first chapter of True Hero or learn much more Ogham. But I will, soon as I find time. Actually some of my time has been used reading. So far the book on China in 500 A.D. is really boring. I sorta figured it out, all the Royal Diaries I like are by different authors. Then the ones in China and Japan or about tribal princesses are done by totally different people! So that could be it. I've also been reading Daughter of Venice. I love that book so much! The best part is there are a few parts where I laugh out loud, which can be sorta rare for me. But it's good, so good. It's such a simple story and yet so amazing. I just love it. :)

I just love looking through all the scrolls in the archives. So many books, so much history. Sometimes I just walk through the large halls, my feet falling softly on the perfect marble floor. From all directions there are soft murmurs and tall bookshelves in polished oak line the walls. It goes father then I can see. It looks unreal, like a dream...

Oh wait, it sorta is. But in reality the archives are the best part of Heirana. That's were I go to relive memories. That's what I think of it in my mind, when I remember when I was little. In Heriana it's like I'm visiting the library. The vast library with no ends, because time has no end. You know it would be quite the challenge but maybe I'll draw what I picture myself to look like in Heriana. Because in my mind I'm quite different. It's like there's another me inside my head, the one with such a past it's unimaginable. Yes, to be a writer is to live. I love writing, it's opened a world I will never leave. A world of imagination.

Wow, that was very... speech-ish. I'm not an old grandma. But it sounds like a person of great knowledge, which is how I like to imagine myself in Heriana. But in the end I've got to come back to reality. You know the best part of imagination? Sometimes you feel as though you've been dreaming for hours and it's been half that time. It's like expanding time, it's so cool. Oh great... another story idea is coming to my head. What have I done?! Oh right, I'm a writer. :P

Seriously though. Back on topic. Of which I have none. Well. That was pointless. You know what, I know this post is short, but I'm going to end it now. I'll got eat some kern dergs (corn dogs) and then make music or write while listening to music. Yeah, that sounds good to me.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, ok, I am almost shocked right now. I mean, I knew that other people had worlds in their head. But I didn't know that there was one that was almost identical. See, in Alairia there are The Great History's, and scrolls filled with the past, and memory and all sorts of things. I seriously didn't know that there was one out there so much like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your saying Heirana is like Alairia? Which by the way, is Alairia the equivalent of your imagination? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, for as long as I can remember. Alairia was my home. I always would run out into the woods and immediately be in Alairia. So it kinda is. But everybody knew me there, and it was a real place to me. I guess it's kind of hard to explain. Because it was my imagination, yet it was a world that had it's own stories and history and everything. It had expeditions to far off lands, and it had a king and queen. It goes on without me somehow, yet it is mine. It's really hard to explain. Just the way you were describing Heirana kinda reminded me of the way I think of Alairia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so neat. That's kind of how I view Heirana. I also understand how hard it is to explain the complexity of it all. There's no way I could explain Heirana and everything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete