Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

It's Friday

So I usually don't start writing a post, then put it off for later, but I didn't want to forget this. I'm doing math right now... well... okay, I'm not even going to go there. Again. Back on topic, I was doing math on this awesome website called Kahn Academy. Well I was doing a multi-step word problem (I know, I'm really behind in math) and it asked this awesome question - Frodo is making pancakes for a breakfast party. He has 67 blueberries to put on the pancakes, and he wants to top each stack with as many blueberries as possible while making sure each stack of pancakes has the same number of blueberries. Each individual will receive one stack of pancakes. If Frodo winds up with any leftover blueberries, he'll just save them for later. Then it goes on to list what his guests are - If 1 orc, 4 hobbits, 2 humans, 1 elf, and 1 wizard are at the breakfast party, how many blueberries will be left over? Can I just say this math site is the best because of this? Oh man, I cannot resist telling you another question I got a while back, it was funnier than this one - Varian rides a horse that can run 8 meters per second. Gelbin rides a rocket powered robo-ostrich that can run 4 times as fast as Varian's horse. I just love it when these sites get creative! Those are just two of many cool questions they ask, making math even more fun than it already is! Math is awesome... :) I'm going to go finished my math, then I'll write the rest of this post.

Today is Friday... noooo! I have to jog again! Actually, that's a good thing. First off I don't mind to much, cause I get to watch TV while I do it. Plus this week has gone really slowly for me, I'm kind of like, wow, it's finally Friday. So weather jogging has anything to do with it or now, this week has been slow. That's a good thing, because I don't like the weeks to rush by. So yes, today I jog. I really need something good to watch while I do it, I mean what I already do is fine, but I mean. I don't know. I wish I could write, or read, or just listen to music, or compose music while I do it. I mean half those things I could do, but watching TV gets my mind of it better, so I do that. You know, I sorta have that feeling of, I want to do everything under the sun, write, read, listening to music, make music, write my book, do my latch hook. All that jazz.

Last night I finished Divergent. It's such a good book! You know what, I was gonna give it four and a half stars, but I mean. It's to good for such a rating. I mean yeah, it's a romance novel, but I ignore that. These days you almost can't find a teen book without romance. That's just not right. Back on topic, I think it'll be five stars. Sure, it's partially a romance novel, but it's not full out and the rest of the story just pushed that into the back of my mind. I cannot take an amazing book and dislike it because of a few flaws, that just wouldn't be right. So yes, Divergent is great! Now I'm waiting to get Insurgent from the library, it's the next book. I'm glad the book didn't leave off at a major cliffhanger, like I thought it might. The last nine chapters or so are really intense, I couldn't stop reading them last night! Now I think I'm even more excited to see the movie Divergent, when it comes out. I watched another trailer, it just looks so good, like I'm watching the book.

Since our stove is out I had to make yogurt for breakfast, instead of an egg sand which. That is a bummer because I've been craving one since last night. I love spearing salted butter on my break, it makes it taste even better. Oh... I'm getting hungry. Maybe I should go have some toast... but. That would be by itself. Just carbs. Carbs turn into sugar indie me... well, that's one way to look at it. But... but... but... it sounds so good, toast! Fine, I'll have some toast. I'm exercising today anyway and it's not like I'm having some chocolate cake with refined sugar. Ew. Most cakes don't even look good, they just look like pure sugar. I can imagine myself getting sick if I ate some, luckily I can't. Like, not because we don't have any, but I literally can't. Besides, my mom's home made chocolate cake is way better. That's it, I'm gonna go have toast. You know, I really need to stop talking about food when I'm making posts. Oh gosh thought... this post is short. Eh, who cares? There's always tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. That Math problem sounds awesome! I am probably going to do Khan Academy soon.
    And I have been thinking of buying Divergent, do you think I should?

    ReplyDelete