Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Piano Guys

What do you think? The new music is nice, isn't it? All of it's by some of my favorite dudes, The Piano Guys. It have haven't heard of them, then you need to search their music on YouTube. It's incredible, that's why I decided to post it here. Quick, go listen to Vivaldi's Winter, it's actually their version of Let it Go, from Disney's Frozen. I absolutely love it! If I ever learn a strings instrument, it would be the cello. No doubt in my mind.

So I've been thinking, this blog is really neat and all, but it doesn't reflect my personality very much. Sure, it's a great representation of what's going on in my mind, but I might change it around. Make it represent more of my life, my interests. Now that I've gotten into messing around on paint, making backgrounds and stuff, that seems more realistic. I'll be thinking about that. I might do it today, but Sereina said we could watch Doctor Who. Guess which one takes priority? Not that hard to tell. Along with changing my blog I'll quite possibly change out the music quite often. But I love The Piano Guys music, it's so epic, and light hearted, and just, perfect. I think it helps explain my life a little better than the Celtic music. Don't get me wrong, I adore Celtic music and things. But when it comes to my personality I think The Piano Guys take the cake.

For today's exercising I added .6 miles to my record, so I ran 1.21 miles today. Then I did 50 crunches, that's ten more than before. I still can't do a pull up, but I'm not letting such a petty thing get me down. I'll just keep trying till I can do one, and so on. While I was running I didn't watch television, I was reading. The Hunger Games. Nope, it's not in from the library, I'm reading it on Tiana's Nook. She read it, and now I'm reading it. Go figure, it came in at the library an hour ago. I've already ordered Catching Fire, in hopes that I'll have it within the week. If I finished Divergent in three days The Hunger Games shouldn't take much longer.

Okay, that's it. Simply because I feel like it I'm going to re-do my blog. It might not be done today, so fair warning, my blog could be a disaster for a small while. I think I'll go with a scrapbook type look, including everything I like, horse pictures, phoenix or gryphon drawings, to show my love for those creatures and drawing, and just. Yeah.

Okay, there's been a slight set back. I've got to go do dishes. Bummer. So I'm going to go do them, then I'll probably come back and work on the blog. In the mean time, enjoy this awesome music! Actually I might end up watching Doctor Who until late, so this blog might remain the same until some times tomorrow. In any case, see ya'lls later!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I love Vivaldi's Winter...that is so awesome.

    I'm really excited that you're getting Catching Fire and reading the Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete