Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Greatest Accomplishment (Maybe)

I can't believe it did it, yay! Okay, you have no idea what I'm talking about. No, I didn't make a song on Magix. It's something totally different. Go ahead, click on the tab titled Livres Que J'ai Lu. Hehe, go on! Well? Quite reading and do it! What's wrong with you, why are you still here? Click on the tab! What on earth are you waiting for, click the darn button!

Well I hope by now you've got to the tab I directed you to. It's quite likely that you are staring open mouthed at the screen, wondering how in the blazes I did it? Okay chances are you just think it's neat. Well let me tell you, it's more then neat. That part of my blog is half book list half book reviews! That's right, I'll review books I read in that section. I can make more then one post and stuff, it's awesome. I'm so happy with it, it was quite a bit of fun making it too! So yeah, for now the list of books I've read is gone, but I'm hoping to review one book at day, at minimum. It's a badger. You know, on the header. 

Gosh, messing with things on blogger is fun. I like doing it quite a bit so I suppose that's why making Archives of Heirana was so fun. Say, did I talk about Scéalta? Hmm, maybe not. But the page, in one tiny paragraph, sorta explains all. So perhaps I don't need to. But then again... eh. No, I won't.

So we finished another series of Doctor Who. We now have two series left before we are caught up and can watch Day of the Doctor and Time of the Doctor. You know, those totally awesome and sad sounding episodes? Oh yes! Just today we watched the episode with the quote from my banner. I hadn't seen the episode where Eleven says that, but now I have! 

Hmm, do I smell KERN DERGS?! That sounds incredibly good right now, some nice hot kern dergs. Erm, corn dogs. I suppose I'd better clarify. Haha, can you imagine if someone from, oh I don't know, Canada, read my blog and they saw that? They'd think I'm weird. Which of course I am. But not in a weird way. For those of you who don't understand that, you have to be weird to get it. Haha, yup. That's just how it works.

Gosh I really like Archives of Heirana. I just love looking at it, is it the library background? The badger on the header? I don't know. It feels like my greatest accomplishment on blogger yet. See, it was slightly complicated getting it all to work. I love complicated things, they're just so... complicated. What book should I review next? I'm not sure, but I'll try not to do more then two a day so they'll both show up on one page. I set it to show only two posts per page. So be on the lookout for plenty of book reviews!

I have noticed that in my blog I say I should and will go do something and half the time I don't do it. I end of doing other things. Except when I say I'm going to eat. Then I go and eat! Speaking of food, my mouth is water. I'm hungry. But... but, this post is so short! I can't leave yet? No, maybe I can. Yes... no...yes? Ah, food calls. Besides I'll sorta make another post if I do another book review. I was thinking of doing The Misadventure of Maude March. I dunno, to many good books to choose from.

Okay this post is to short to leave now, besides, the music is epic right now. Time to pump up the sound. Am I the only one who does that? When wearing ear buds I like to crank up the music, slowly at first so I don't kill my ears. It gives the music so much depth. You can really hear every instrument, it makes it so amazing. Why, I remember when I first discovered blacksheep806, that's when I was first introduced to YouTube composers. His song, a piano song, gave me chills. The quality and just, I don't know, the moment. Something made it so special. I should be that song on my blog.

Don't worry people, calm down. Archives of Heirana will have a favicon in a day or so. However long it takes to load. So don't freak out. That's right, because you were freaking out... right? No, I doubt you noticed. I noticed. But I made the darn thing so of course I'd know? Haha, what kind of blogger do you think I am? I'm a blogger, blogger, that's who!

Oh. My. Gosh. How could I have forgotten? We watched Agents of Shield last night. MARCH 4TH? NOOOOO!!! They left it off as such a critical point. It was just, AHH! The show just keeps getting better and better! And we're only on episode 13. I know what your thinking, WHAT? Episode 13? No way, this show must have more episodes then that? Nope. It's this good in this short of time. But why the long breaks? Whhhyyyy? Oh yes, I like Fitzsimmons. They're awesome, but I really, really like Sky. But of course I like Coulson, I mean who doesn't? I also like Ward and May. Arg, they're all awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment