Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Silence in the Snow

Ah, I've been waiting for you. At long last you've snow yourself, after all this time. After all those months.

I suppose I should specify what I'm talking about, see. That part up there, it's talking about The Silence and the snow. I've been waiting for snow, and now we have two inches covering everything! I'm so excited, I love snow. Oh! For me at lest this is the first snow of the year! Yeah! I just love waking up, and through all the windows there's a bright glow. Even though snow doesn't emit light it makes the world lighter, and softer. I just love it. Now, to talk about The Silence. They are a creature from Doctor Who. I learned about them from in... 2012 I think. We were camping with friends, and Emmalyn was telling me all about them, although until recently I didn't know what they were called. When you look at them they can tell you to do something, and then when you look away you forget that you saw them, then you just do it. Like post hypnotic suggestion. So yeah, that as well is really exciting!

Gosh, I love River Song. From Doctor Who. I wish, well. I just wish she'd be more regular. But I wont say any more. Spoilers (see what I did there? No. You didn't. Maybe? Haha, it's a quote of River's).

I also love how at night the snow makes the darkness softer and more, welcoming. See, ah. Well. This is embarrassing. No it's not! Haha! Back on topic. I'm sorta afraid of the dark. But with good reason! Well... sorta. See, I know there aren't monsters and I don't really believe in ghosts. But you might say it's more, fear of the unknown? Sorta like how though I can swim if I go to where the water is really deep then I get scared. I'm not going to fall, but it's like I could. It's a weird quirk of mine. Don't even get me started on when your in the ocean and can't see through the water when you're out deep! Oh my gosh, I was on a float-y thing and drifted to far, gosh was I freaking out! The sea is awesome, but there's many creatures in the murky depths. So yes, I'm afraid of the dark. Sometimes. Only sometimes. It's... complicated.

So I created and have been going slightly pin happy on my new historical boards for all the usual. Sadly Eleanor of Aquitaine has only one pin. But hey, she was from the eleven hundreds. I don't remember exactly. I could look it up on my MAE history, but I won't. Speaking of, I need to make a post there. Hey, maybe I'll customize it like I have been with this blog. I wish I could have a tab per person, then I could customize each page specifically for them. But that would require a lot of work, and to many blogs. At the moment, not including the one I already have for all of them I would need to make... seven blogs. Yeah, that's a bit much.

It's morning. Nothing has happened. I have nothing to say because it's morning, so I don't have anything to say about my day, because it hasn't started yet! Okay, technically it has but I immediately went to post about The Silence and the snow. Okay... I don't think I needed to explain that. Even so I shall press forward and try to figure out something to say.

Food. Egg sandwich, toast, buttered toast. Salted butter toast. Yes, I'm hungry now. But I could have yogurt. Homemade, see we get Greek yogurt, then I mix in honey to get ride of the bitterness and then I pour in frozen blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Then I mash it together like a madwoman, tada! Yogurt.

So I just read one of the Hyperbowl and a Half posts. They're quite funny, especially one about a renegade tooth. Although many of the posts have bad language so I don't usually read them. But the point is they use really cheesy drawings to "animate" so to speak, what they are saying. I think that's so cool, I can only imagine what my posts would be like if I did that. Haha, that would be. Yeah, crazy. I need to find a unique way to animate my words, but not just pictures, not gifs, not ridiculous drawings. But something.

How?! I don't get it, I've got this red scratch on my knuckle. But I have no idea how it got there! This happens way to often with me. Scratches just appear, I didn't hit my hand, I would know. Maybe it's having cats. I've got two of them, and with cats comes scratches. For various reasons, so maybe I've grown accustom to tiny scratches from them, because I'm constantly finding a new scratch on myself! Seriously! Oh yes, did you know that half the time when people are scratched by cat's they are doing it themselves? Yup, human instinct it scratching themselves. Half the time. Totally true, because it's human instinct to pull away when a cat sinks their claws into your skin, like if you pet them and they grab you hand. You're scratching yourself. If you fight the urge to pull away then you come out scratch free, I ain't kidding. It's actually pretty cool, makes me feel like a boss when I do that!

Did you know, I like cats? Love em' actually. They're so cuddly! Why, just yesterday morning Koko woke me up, after I had a heart attack from my alarm clock, then fallen back asleep. He was purring loudly, he's known for that. The he proceed to lay with he, in his stiff way. See, when cat's are really excited they get stiff and purr. So sometimes he'll rub on my leg, and I'll move, and his hindquarters will his something. It looks funny because he's stiff. Back on topic, he was in my face, rubbing on me, purring, licking my face. I don't mind cat licks, they's not slobbery. He was so cute, re-positioning every few seconds. Then when I got up he stretched on me, like three or four times.

Well. This post is longer then I thought. Tiana and Daniel are going to clean the kitchen, so do I run and eat while they're cleaning, or wait till after? Hmm, I don't know. I'm hungry, so. Yeah, well see.




2 comments:

  1. I am afraid of the dark too, well, I'm not afraid OF the dark. I'm afraid of what's IN the dark.
    And I am so happy it snowed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, same here. Well... yeah, it's complex. ;)
    I'm happy to! Although it's gone now... never does stay long. :P

    ReplyDelete