Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Today's the Day!

So I can't help myself, I gotta post before we go. I'm so excited, today is Odysseo! It's going to be so awesome. You know, I'm still rather amazed that we're going. It feels unreal, almost like a dream.

It's hard for me to type right now, my middle finger on my left hand has a band aid. Well, technically there's two, because the first one didn't completely cover the cut. I didn't want to take the first one off. You might be wondering about this band aid. Yes, I just got it yesterday, in case you were wondering. I was chopping potatoes for dinner and the knife slipped, slicing into my finger. Ew, I shudder just thinking of it. Although I made it much worse in my head. Hmm, that goes to show the power of positive thinking. After I cut it, my finger started to hurt, obviously, obviously. While my mom rushed for a band aid, something I usually do, I started to feel woozy. Apparently I don't have the mental capacity to handle a cut, at least sometimes. So yeah, one second I wanted to throw up, the next I felt like I could faint. Afterwords I confirmed what I've always said, I could never become a doctor or veterinarian. Not that I want to be. The funny thing is quite a few year back I cut myself, I was opening Daniel's package and I sliced my thumb pretty bad, worse than this. But I didn't get woozy. I also don't remember much pain, maybe it was because of the adrenalin, because though the package was Daniel's I was excited to, I mean it was a Lego set. So yeah, it's interesting to compare different cuts.

While reading some of my earlier post I realized something, they might not make much sense at times. I'm a little choppy in my writing, but that's just because my brain works that way. The spelling mistakes don't help, either. So I've decided to try and take my time when writing my posts. That'll be hard, because of how fast my mind is reeling. But I think it's for the best. When I first started this blog it was pretty much for myself, I never really thought someone would read it. But now I have one or two readers, and I don't want to confuse them. Besides, it's good practice for me.

Well, I have to go make sure everything's ready for Odysseo. I'll take my camera and hopefully I'll get a few good pictures. If I do I'll post them here, I mean how could I not? Hm, good question. I'll ponder that later, right now I need breakfast. Ah, but one last thing before I go. I cleaned out my Google Drive. It was a disaster in there, but now it's mostly clean. The story section that is, there's still a bit of work, and the random file needs cleaning out, but overall it's much better. So yes, I'm going to eat and you can expect a second post today. Gosh, it's going to take forever for the time to come, the show starts at one, so I've got a bit of a wait. Oh well, I'll just try and keep my mind busy, maybe I'll write. Or draw! I've been meaning to make a good drawing of Hawk Girl, or Huntress. But Hawk Girl takes priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment