Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Here Goes Nothing!

I'm chillaxing (yes Google, I know that's not a real word). Simply because I felt like it I'm still in my exercise clothes, shorts and a baggy shirt, and drinking a smoothie, while writing a post. I finished exercising a short while ago, it felt so good! Just like math, I never thought I'd say this, I'm enjoying exercising. Now I don't want to go crazy then find out it was just an "in the moment" sorta thing, but so far I'm really enjoying it. Today I did the usual, running for twenty five minutes, and beat my record. In that time slot I was able to run 1.15 miles, Friday I was only able to run 1.10 miles. I know, a petty difference, but that doesn't matter to me. My new way of doing things is, beat my own record. Today I added crunches, after my mom showed me how, and I was able to do forty crunches. That's... a lot. Then there's pull ups... haha, fail. I did a big, fat zero. My arms are not strong, at all, so I wasn't able to do even one. But I'm okay with that, eventually, after much trial and error, I will do one. Then I'll try and beat that record and so on and so fourth.

Tomorrow is the big day, tomorrow Tiana, Mamma, and I get to see Odysseo! I'm so excited, it's gonna be awesome! I can't wait, I just. Wow, I'm so excited. I wanted to go last time they were in town, I mean a show with horses. Need I say more?

Disneyland. We watched our old "movie" of us going to Disneyland back in 2009. Just... the memories, the happy, incredible, ticket losing memories! Yeah, I lost my ticket into the park, took the rest of the evening to get another one (I think I lost it on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, one of my favorites!). Even so that was one of the best vacations ever. I love watching us go on the rides and smiling and having fun. If my dad had his job we would have gone last year, we always go every four years. We don't know when we'll go again, but I hope it's soon. Disneyland is our families happy place, like everyone loves it there so much, we all go ballistic when vacation time comes! So yeah, we watched us on our old trip. I kind of... cringe when I watch myself. Good old me... haha, yeah um. This is sorta embarrassing but when I was younger I didn't really brush my hair all that often. At that age it didn't seem to make a difference to me. So yeah, I was pretty care free when I was younger. Man, talk about a blast from the past. Baggy jeans, wild hair, no cares. Wow, that sums up myself when I was younger. Like, it seriously sums it up.

Don't ask why this came to mind, it just did, but why does everyone want an endless Summer? There's a movie called Endless Summer, about these guys who traveled the world, following Summer or something. Now that I type that it sounds weird, but they did something along those lines. Back on to pic, whats wrong with Autumn, Winter, and Spring? I'm not much of a Spring person myself, not sure why. I guess I just prefer to deep, rich colors of Autumn and the sparkling wonder of Winter. Sorry to say, but to me Summer is a bit to bleached, and Spring it so, pastel-y. In color that is. Ever think of things in a strange way? Like thinking of different seasons being colors and having attitudes and personalities. This next one is going to sound really weird, ever think of the numbers as being a gigantic family? Probably not. But for some reason I do, and for another weird reason it helps me in math. No kidding, 7 and 8 are the stuck of teenagers and as much as they don't like it when you multiply then they become 56, their pesky litter brothers. I know, it's wired. But my brain has always been that one.

...Funny how one topic goes from one thing to another until you have no idea how the conversation started. I have that happen quite often... well, used to have it happen otter... well. It depends. On an entirely new subject, guess what I'm doing? Converting oxygen into carbon dioxide. If you don't get it, think of it a while. It'll come to you.

Well, I'm gonna hit the showers. Then write. Let's find out if I do what I say I do, eh? Actually that sentence made no sense, did it? Eh, made sense to me. Annnnd, now I can totally hear the audiences reply. To that I say, "Pah! They do not scare me."

Wanna know something? I was watching the Olympics when they showed a Russian woman shouting Nyet! Nyet, nyet, nyet, nyet, nyet! I went on much longer, but it's funny watching people in different languages saying no, no, no, no, no! Oh great... what if Darth Vader had been Russian? Nnnnnyyyyyyyeeeeeeettttttttt! Okay, that'd would have been sorta funny. But you can't laugh during episode three. It's like, physically impossible, especially at the heart wrenching part when Anakin says, "What have I done?" as he falls to his knees with a pained look. Wow, that was a terrible job at describing such a vital part of the movie.

On a happier topic, I'm actually doing to go do what I said I was goona do, which is hit the showers. Toodles (I just had an impulse to say that, dunno why).

No comments:

Post a Comment