Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Odysseo by Cavalia

So I know, two posts in one day, but I just got the conformation, Tiana and I get to go to Odysseo! It's a show, mainly centered around tricks with horses, and we go Tuesday! My dad got us free seats from this person he knows, I'm not exactly sure how it happened. But I'm just so excited! I get to see Odysseo! :D Last night when I knew there was a chance I became so excited, I mean my dad had entered a contest to win tickets. I doubted we'd win, and so far we haven't, but that doesn't even matter anymore, because we're going! :D I'm so excited, how am I going to wait four whole days? I'll just have to forget about it. Naw, I'll probably talk about it every post until then. Ahh, I can't believe I get to see that! Never in a million years did I think I'd get to see it. Okay, I just didn't think I'd get to see it anytime soon. Maybe sometime in a million years.

Now back on track, I'm about to jog for a bit. Gotta get set up, so see ya'll's later! :D (I GET TO SEE ODYSSEO!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!
    Wow!!! That is so cool!!!!!!! And knowing how much you love horses that is perfect!

    ReplyDelete