Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

IN YOUR FACE BRONCOS!!!

Haha, the Hawks totally smoked the Broncs. We were on fire tonight! This is the best game I've ever seen, go Hawks!

Okay to elaborate on tonight. Even though I'm exhausted. We invited some friends over, and our uncle and grandpa came as well. So the house was pretty full. Us kids started off by playing some games, clue, garbage, go fish. Yeah, I know, teens playing go fish? Well who cares, I like that game. :P Then the game started, and the first half was exhilarating! I've never been one for sports, but tonight I was shouting at the telly with the rest of the group! Oh it was so much fun! We had corn dogs and juice and just really good food. It was awesome. Just plain awesome, I had a blast. The best part wasn't that we won, but that we experienced it with good friends and family.

After the game some people near us went fire work crazy, so Tiana, my friend Elie, and I went out to watch. Elie started shouting and we got some replies. Then we went back inside. During the game I let Elie braid my hair. I don't care if people do that anymore. Well. Not as much, I don't care for fancy hairdos. Or if people tug on my hair. She did a fish tail braid, and now I know what to call the braid Elizabeth will always wear in True Hero! I just don't know hair style names, but I suppose it's good for writing to learn them. I've got a sensitive head. In the ends I ate and drank to much. Now I'm really full and tired. Like, really, really tired. Maybe my sleep pattern will go back into place now.

In other news, the last episode of Sherlock is on tonight. But we're not staying up this time, well watch it tomorrow morning. I'm excited to see the clip hanger and to find out if they explain! Come on Moffat, Gatiss, explain already! Haha, but I suppose it still keeps the fandom guessing.

So I have really gotten into blog designing and now I'm starting to include words written in Ogham. Now I've decided I really want to try and learn to read and write it! Now I'm not sure if you are required to read it and write it in Irish or Scottish Gaelic. But I do know there is no Y in the alphabet. So writing stuff in English wouldn't always work. You can see that I've got my work cut out for me! Oh, and in case you were wondering, Ogham is pronounced AHG-m. There's another way, but I pronounced it that way. Just ah, slur your words a bit and make it more like a sound then a word.

That pretty much sums up my day. Now I'm tried, my hair is messy and still in the braid, I've slipped into my comfy pajamas and am sitting at my dad's desk writing this post. I just thought how it could but sorta funny how I'm always writing these posts on a different computer. To me it's normal, but to so many people it isn't. That's something I really need to pay attention to in my writing. I forget that sometimes. :)

Haha, I'm still excited that the Haws pulverized that broncs. Ooo, a quote comes to mind. "Do you hear that? That is the sound of a hundred terrible things coming our way." then, "If they find us they's crush us, grind us into tiny pieces and blow us into oblivion." See, that's exactly what the Hawks did, they crushed, grounded and blew the Broncs into oblivion. Ahh, if only it have been the 49ners. Fun facts, this was the second time the Hawks ever went to the Super Bowl, and their first Super Bowl win. Pretty cool, huh? How do I know this, being a minor fan? My dad told me. Yup, after they won her told me when I asked. How he knew, since we're both pretty much on the same page when it comes to sports, I'll never know. Well... maybe I will.

This post is so satisfying for some reason. Just looking at all the large paragraphs. It's, comforting almost. I guess it's just one of those writer quirks.

Tomorrow my dad will call my Uncle Terry, he lives in Oregon. He was rooting for the Broncs and daddy called several times during the first half to rub it in. Of course it was all in good fun. I don't know if you can tell but I'm not a hard core fan so everything I say is out of sheer excitement in the moment. In a few days I'll be back to, sports? Eh.

During the game, or more like in between the games, we were still entertained by the commercials. There was one, a guy talking about the people not rooting for the Hawks or Broncs and sitting there like, what the heck am I suppose to do. It was funny, and I then it turned out to be a Turbo Tax  commercial! Oh that was good! We also saw trailers for Captain America, The Winter Soldier and The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Us kids were watching closely and identified four villains! Possible Doc Ock, Goblin, Rhino, and of course Electro. So it's going to be action packed. Daniel was thinking they might have the Sinister Six in the third movie, wouldn't that be awesome! So I figured I can muster a little money to see The Amazing Spider-Man 2 in theaters. I mean how can I not, I love all the Spider-Man movies! Original and new, they're all awesome. So yes, other then that I'll probably have to wait to see the rest. I wish I could see the next Captain America movie in theaters, but I wont. Ah, Marvel is awesome.

But DC is cool, super hero wise. Movie wise? Eh, not so much.

So to end this post, I will say once again, THE HAWKS CREAMED THE BRONCS! Haha, it's kind of fun being all psyched about this. I'll do it again next time the Hawks win the super bowl.

1 comment: