Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

A Long Post

Ah, music making is so hard! I mean, I knew it wasn't going to be lickety split, here's a master piece! But even so, it's a very complex process. But I want to make a song that's epic now! Something like, I am the Doctor, or the Sherlock main theme, or like pretty much every song from Frozen! I suppose it could be a while...

Speaking of I am the Doctor, can I just say, that song sends shivers down my spine. It's so amazing, "fantastic!" ;) epic, incredible! So is the Doctor Who theme. I might make a song of that style on Magix. But then again I want to do fantasy stuff, something like Victorious, or Dragon Peak!

So, what should I talk about now? I mean, my mind is completely fixed on music, soundtracks, compositions, composers. Pretty much everything music. It's also on my story a little bit.

My story! Ek! I'm running out of steam, darn it! I've been so fixed on this program I've completely lost my writing momentum and now I'm practically at a standstill. It feels like I'm barely able to scratch words onto the page. No, not writers block! Not the old prison house again!

Okay really I'm being a little dramatic there. But sometimes it does feel that way, when you can vividly remember the rushing feel on inspiration as you type at a thousand miles per hour, making a work of art and actually feeling like it's not junk!

...So... writing and music. That seems to be almost all I ever talk about... I really need to get out more.

That's why I'm making a first ever New Years resolution! Am I suppose to capitalize resolution? I mean, it's sorta part of it and... man I don't really remember anything from that grammar class. Oh well, I know enough to get by, right? I think... I hope...

Tonight we are planning to watch a few episodes of Doctor Who! Yay, yay, yay! I get this crazy happy smile when we get to watch, it's just so... fantastic.

That's another thing I talk about in almost every post. Doctor Who. Okay, to whoever reads this, listen, on YouTube, to I am the Doctor. Tell me it doesn't get you in this epic mood where you want to experience some epic moment. Or write about an epic moment. Seriously, it's great inspirational music.

Sereina is going to buy the Doctor Who soundtrack! Whoo hoo! It shall soon begin, the ceaseless listening to soundtracks! From the movies/tv shows, Doctor Who, Frozen, and Sherlock!

Speaking of Sherlock, it's almost January 19th! I want to know, so badly. Come back, tall us, show us. And John, ditch the mustache. Sorry, but it just isn't you.

I wonder... I think I might see how I can personalize my blog even more. Maybe have the words, Bad Wolf strewn in a few various places. Have a picture of the TARDIS, get something to do with Sherlock and a thing or two about Frozen. I mean, this blog is called Alina's scrapbook. Scrapbooks have pictures, right? So there, a perfectly justifies reason to do that. I can't wait!

You know, sometimes I wonder... do I start paragraphs unnecessarily? I mean really think about it, sometimes I just don't know. But I guess it never hurts to start a new paragraph, right?

Well, this post is getting pretty long and there's a bucket of old food waiting for me to take down to the chickens. They love our food, especially rice. They love rice. And bread.

So my last words, listen to I am the Doctor. Very inspirational and perfect for writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment