Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Snow and a Dalek

It snowed last night. The weather channel was right for a change, that's not common. :)

When Tiana woke me she was like, "Get up, wake up, it's snowing!" and I was still half in dream world and I was like, "I know!"

See, I was having this dream and the aliens from The Christmas Invasion (Doctor Who) were our allies and some other aliens were going to attack earth. They were going to destroy them but I wanted to stop them. In the dream it was snowing and I was in a blizzard, the car I had been in was sliding around the streets.

Everywhere there were these aliens, our allies, and they all demanded to see identification or they'd capture me. So I would, and one of them was like Bannekafalata, at least he sounded like him and was short like him. Another was kind of like another creature who's name I cannot remember.

The name, Bannekafalata is pronounced just how it sounds. Just though you might like to know that.

Page thirteen of True Hero and all's well. Meaning, I've still got inspiration so it's going great! I love it when I can ceaselessly write and I don't feel like, well this is rubbish.

I'm not feeling good. But I better get better, our friends party is tomorrow. Okay, I know you're going to read this so, it's the Yackel's party! Whoo hoo, you've made an "appearance" on my blog. ;)

Snow is awesome, don't you think? It so... powdery. Oh, that reminds me. Tiana and I buried our frog statue things. On is playing a guitar and the other a trumpet. They're almost completely buried in snow. Originally it was going to be a snowman with them hidden inside, but the trumped stuck out and it began to look like a Dalek. Another Doctor Who creature. Well, we made a Dalek. It's not the best, but you can tell what is it. We even made sure to put the Dalekanium on it. :)

Now all I can think is: EXTERMINATE!!! EXTERMINATE!!!

Well, I think I'm gonna work on my story. Don't want to leave everyone hanging to long! They might fall off. ;)

1 comment: