Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Poems = Why?!

Ug, I'm writing a poem for the LOL forums daily Christmas challenge, I came up with most of it, it flows real well, but the rest? Ug. That's all I can say, ug. Here, I'll show you what I've got.

Moonlight shimmers
on waters below
covered in frost
covered in snow

An icy prison
for those below

Then bam! Nothing. It flows real good, even fits with a story idea. Sorta. But I'm stuck on the last two verses on the second stanza. Ug, just ug. Seriously, it's going so well but then my mind is like, I'm not going that easy on you, what do you think I'm here for?

Okay, off the topic of poems. Although I'm at a blank as to what I should write. That doesn't happen often, although I'm sure I'll think of something.

Ah, yes! Like Pinterest, these people keep pinning these pins, of my gosh they're so awesome! But they don't fit under any category so I just pin them on my inspiration board. Bo-ring.

Whew, there for a second my spell check didn't know the name Pinterest. I mean, seriously? Everyone knows about Pinterest except you, spellcheck. I think I had to put it there in the first place, uncultured spell check. :P

I'm... tired. That's strange because I'm usually a night owl. Last night I was up past midnight, I just wasn't sleepy.

Hehe, I'm gonna work on a different book for my historical fiction-ish series that I've yet to start... long story. Now I'm excited... but at the same time it just... doesn't work. I mean, how can the main character start off by going to Egypt? That'd be awesome but it would be nice to know more about the character. But then I could talk about "the project" between Beverly and a co-... person. That why the next book would tie with the first. Ooo, I'm getting a vision here!

I think I need to talk to myself more often. I get idea's that way. It's like talking to someone without having to explain all the details. Although talking to other people helps so much because they think differently. So I need to talk to myself and other people more often. Not that I don't talk to people, I'm a chatter box. When I'm feeling chatty. Which is always. Except when my cat is missing. You'll notice how short those posts were.

AHHHH, I, why? Why can I not think of a good way to end the poem... and not keep it super short. Short poems... almost aren't poems, you know what I mean? Okay, deep breath here. I think I'll work the poem. So farewell and I'll post again soon. I work tomorrow so... maybe tomorrow.

Oh yeah, tomorrow is most likely my last day of work. They're moving really soon so, here it comes. The end of a semi steady cash flow. Eek. It'll take some transitioning. Being the only kid in the house not making money. I'll get by though, CAUSE I'LL HAVE MAGIX MUSIC MAKER 2014 PREMIUM!!! On Christmas Eve. Maybe. It's coming via USPS. We all know what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment