Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

One Thing To The Next

Oh yeah, I'm feeling good. My writing exercise just turned into an epic prologue to a story idea I had a while back. I totally didn't intend it that way. But that's what happened. Oh it turned out so brilliantly, perfect.  

No really it's got rough edges. But my first drafts are improving in quality. I've done minimal editing and I still feel really good about it, that's progress for ya!

We kids watched a few episodes of Doctor Who this morning. We're taking a little break now. Gosh Doctor Who is awesome, I don't want Ten to end, but I want get to Eleven so we can get to Twelve!

WHA! I just discovered, if you hold down control and press B on the keyboard you start writing in bold. It turns bold on. Awesome! I gotta see if I can do anything else!

Control I turns on italic! Lets see here, Ah ha! Control U turns on underline. I'm on a roll here!

Okay, good thing blogger saves a lot because I just closed this tab. Oops, but I'm back!

Hehe, the things you can discover.

Tiana is watching Star Wars, episode four. Or just four as we'd say. But no body else would get that, now would they?

No comments:

Post a Comment