Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I Did It!

I bought Magix Music Maker Premiun 2014! I got it half price (boo ya!) and it should be here around Christmas, that's what is said anyway. I have no idea where it's being shipped from.

Alright, books. I'm going to talk about books. I usually don't plan what I'm going to say but I'm going to rattle off a few good books. Like The Misadventures of Maude March by Audrey Columbus, I love that book, it's so good. And there's a sequel! :D Let's see, the Heartland series by Laura Brooke, some of the best horse books I've read. There's another horse book call The Wild Mustang, I think. Something like that, but it's really, really good. One of the best horse books written because it's not a lame story.

There's almost Steel Dust, it's really old but it's pretty good if you like cowboys and cooks who tell long story's. :P All the Sherlock Holmes books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I own a really nice copy with all of them, they're so good! I mean, they could be considered boring by some, but I like them! I can't wait to get to The Hound of Baskervilles, or the one where Sherlock "dies". Did you know that Doyle originally did kill Sherlock off but all his readers begged for him not to die so he continued the stories? Cool, huh?
Okay, new topic although I do read more then just those. :P

It got cold here and the pond froze in really think ice. But it melted before I could measure it. I'm pretty sure I could have stood on it though. I mean, I was stamping my foot on the ice and barely managed to crack it, and the next day it got colder!

Now the cold is gone. I've been writing a bit lately. I mentioned in the other post a story I just started another story. Yeah, another. That's not a good habit, but I do so love to make new characters! So far I've written a prologue and the first chapter, although I wanna do a tiny bit of adding on because the first chapter is a little short.

It's so weird adding chapters, I never usually do that. I'll just wait until the end. But adding them makes me feel more accomplished before I've written the entire thing.

I can't wait for the Music Maker to arrive, it's going to be amazing! Playing around with it and making compositions with instruments I could only dream to ever play, oh it's gonna be epic!

You know, I can be very good at turning conversations back to the same topic. When I'm talking to myself at least. Hehe, I'm going to be raving about this program forevah!

In any case I think I need some time to relax. I'm not feeling the best today. Writing is relaxing, right? Ha ha, okay, maybe not. But sometimes! So I think I'll write a little, maybe read. Just chillax.

No comments:

Post a Comment