Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Because That's Why

I suppose it never hurts to write everyday, although most people post once a week. Not me, why wait, I say? If you have inspiration or stuff to write about at least.

I'M SO EXCITED, because today, I might be buying Magix Music Maker 2014 Premium! That would be incredible, I just found it for a super deal, HALF OFF!!! It's normally $100 but now it's $55.89

Yeah, not exactly half, but close enough. I'm so excited, I want that program so badly. I cannot wait until I can compose, it will be so fun!

Plain yogurt with strawberries and a bit of honey makes a good breakfast.

Me loves ma prologue. It's improved, thank you people on the LOL forum! I love it when I get feed back, edit, then feel even more accomplished.

Okay, I'm taking a break from The Silent Spy novelization, that one is a bit... advanced? Besides, I felt an urge to play/write, Ghost Dog's of Moon Lake! Of course, it cannot be put into a window format so I'm using Arglephump's walk through as a guide. He's awesome, even though he did the beginning a bit out of order. :P

His commentary is the best, so funny. His comments and when he pretends to get freaked out. Or when he did a full on scream right into your ears! I've watched most of the new games that I won't get for a long time because they cost a bit and I'd rather wait to get them cheaper. Besides, playing alone you don't get his commentary. Although I've started to hear what he could have said in my mind when I play sometimes. :P

.......Chocolate it good.

Well, I've got things to do, books to read, Quicken to do and novels to write!

Oh, the novel, Falcon in the Glass is pretty good so far. I'm at part two, really interesting. TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE BIRD CHILDREN..........Yeah, it's pretty good. Every once in a while there's a sentence that I'm like... yeah, that's... nice?

Seriously thought, I've got a life to live. But I will post again. Maybe today. Or tomorrow. Whatever suits me at the time.

2 comments:

  1. Well I think that I will have to look up the books you are talking about...they sound pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so far it's pretty good. Maybe in my next post I'll talk about good books to read. I know quite a few. ;)

    ReplyDelete