Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

No Package Yet...

That's right, it's not here yet. The tracker says it's in Seattle as of two days ago, yet it still isn't here. I mean, some on! Well... technically the track says it'll arrive tomorrow, Christmas Eve.

That brings another topic to my attention, Christmas Eve is tomorrow! Already, I know. Can you believe it, Christmas is almost literally around the corner. Well really it's never around the corner because there's no physical corner. I also know that I really didn't need to say that because it's stating the obvious.

I like that... those words. Stating the obvious. Makes a person sound smart.

Two paragraphs starting with the word that. I seem to do that when I'm just babbling on about nonsense.

Saying babble made me think of the word hubbub. Then it made me think of a part of a book, 'I like that word, hubbub. One of the better things we got from the Scots.'

I have no idea if I got that right, but it's from the Royal Diaries book about Elizabeth I. A person that I talked about in another post so I'll not talk about her again... for a while because she's really cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment