Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Titles are Hard To Think of

Ha ha! I'm back, and only a few days have passed. Take that!

I saw Frozen for the second time today, it's still amazing. The theater gave everyone Olaf pins, that was neat. Then after we stopped at Barns and Noble. There I bought a bookmark that says, Keep Calm I'm The Doctor.

Yes that is so awesome right? Doctor Who is awesome so that is awesome.

Cake. I get cake today. Chocolate cake. Home made chocolate cake.

That was really strange because I hardly ever write small sentences. I have a habit of making... wow, fairly good sentences that don't run on and, wow. I always thought they were cheesy, but then again when I get on a role they all start with a word ending in ly. So it goes both ways.

Crimson Skies. That game comes to mind of a sudden. Indeed, a fun game that can be. Okay, excuse my speech but sometimes my mind goes into sixteenth century mode. Granted, they spoke like that for hundreds of years but that century comes to mind because I like the history of Elizabeth I of England. She was quite the woman.

Now my mind is wandering to Marie Antoinette the French Queen. Okay, that could be debated because she was raised in Austria. I'm not sure about her birth, but because her mother was empress of Austria then my guess would be, yes, she was born in Austria.

Oh, what a tragedy she was, a pity too. Nothing like Elizabeth I. Completely different. Not that I know that much, just a basic concept in my mind. But I guess I might know a tiny bit more then the average person.
Ah, my mind wanders yet again to Anastasia Romanov, the last Grand Duchess of Russia. That's a sad story, but very interesting. I think I would have gotten alone with her, although I'd be more likely to get along with her sister, Mashka. Maria is her real name.

The intrigue of history! To think of the lives, all that happened that is lost to the ancient oaks of the forest. Although those tree's might be dead by now. But you never know.

Now I think of old houses and castles that still stand from some of those times. Of if their walls could speak, the knowledge of all the days past they could tell.

Alas, I seriously need to stop talking like this. It's getting a little weird now. :/

Besides, that's plenty history for today. Now it's off to try and find Kokopelli. He's been missing almost a day, out in freezing weather. I really am getting worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment