Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Just Had to Post This One Last Thing

Okay, I just Goggled, when will my package arrive. Yeah, I was being crazy. :P

But then, it showed up saying it had record of my buying the program, telling me that only I could see the info. I clicked okay and it showed a... think saying when I purchased it, how much it cost, a link to the Amazon tracking sit and estimated delivery. I had no idea Google did that. That is awesome. Goodness, thing things you learn... :P

I started chapter three of True Hero/Unharnessed Power. Hehe, it's going well. I'm not releasing any major spoilers, but lets just say, tragedy has struck.

I guess that's it for my second post of the day. Can you believe I almost wanna redo my blog again?! What's up with me, it already looks cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment