Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

I'm at a Loss, Titles Escape Me

One seven eight three. One thousand and eighty three page views. In total. Wow. That quite a lot. Unless it counts when I visit my blog... then it's not that amazing. :P

Today is gonna be a busy day. We had a spur of the moment invite to a friends house. Okay, technically it was two days ago that they invited us. But that's just it, we always plan ahead. For everything. So when it's a two days in advanced thing it's kind of neat!

Tiana and I had a video chat this morning. I totally forget but when I woke her up she looked at her clock and was like, we have a video chat in ten minuets.

My fingers feel like they're flying form key to key as I type. It's a strange sensation, I'm not quite sure if I like it or not.

I finished chapter three on one of my stories. Hehe, it's going pretty good. Although (small spoiler here, don't read it if you haven't read the third chapter, of which I've posted on the LOL forum. Don't worry, you can read the next paragraph) I feel kind of like... I just don't feel like I've got Katie's character right. I mean she sounds... ignorant? I might have to change that, but I'm not gonna fret, that's what usually holds me back.

My package, of which I keep mentioning in a lot of my posts, arrived in Seattle yesterday. A little before two. Sadly today is a Sunday and they don't give mail of Sundays. So yeah, I can't get it today. Maybe tomorrow. Although the tracker says Christmas Eve so it's hard to say when.

I have a habit of capitalizing the wrong words. Simple ones such as it, or is. I'll constantly do It or Is. I wonder why?

We're going to be leaving soon. In maybe a half an hour.

I'm thinking I might learn a new song on piano. The thing about that is, if I learn a new one I'll have to practice so many songs to keep them fresh in my head. Like He's a Pirate. I remember until about the middle. Then poof, it becomes a puffy white cloud in my memory and it takes a lot of wind to get it out of the way. :P

Cookies. We have cookies and Sereina is eating one. Should I eat one? I don't know... they taste good although they're slightly overcooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment