Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Learning is Awesome

Sereina bought the Doctor Who soundtrack from... one of the seasons. Season two I think. Yeah, now that I think about it, it's defiantly season two. It's got Doomsday in the soundtrack. That's a sad song.

Today we have been taking down Christmas decorations. The tree is bare and almost everything is on the dining rooms table, or in boxes in the living room. Away with the Christmas stuff, hello snow!

Why does it always snow after Christmas? I mean, yeah we had some snow a few days before Christmas but still. It's always in January, February. Then comes Spring.

Because of the Magix program I have grown a much greater appreciation of cellos. Seriously, they make music amazing. Also, listening to music has become research. The best research ever!

I've taken to studying The Doctor's character. His character is an example of a very good character, mysterious, hurt, funny, I mean he's everything. It's all a good mix and it makes me strive harder for better characters. Now when I watch movies and read books it's all about the characters, music. It's all research.

Gosh, I'm beginning to like research. I never really liked it when it was, sit and read a book about stuff I'll forget. But this, it's so much better. I feel like I learn more and it's just awesome. Completely awesome. Now every time I read a book I'm like, I want a character like that, or when listening to music, I love the piano and cello mix there. I'll make something like that!

Before when I watched movies I never though about music, it was all about. Well, honestly I don't know what it was about. But now it's all about learning. Gosh, I love this kind of learning. I want to go compose a song now.

I've been trying to learn to literally make my own music. Like, creat my own loops. It's... complicated. But I know I can, it's only a matter of time. Because I'm not letting anything put me down. Now for long at least. I will compose!

So again, my post includes the usual. But I'm talking about research and learning with it. So it's not just a hobby, it's school you might say.

No comments:

Post a Comment