Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

It's January. Wow, didn't this year go by fast? I mean in a way it did and in a way it didn't. Month's flew past, and yet it took a long time for the year to end. Still it seems like every other year it would take an eternity to start a new year.

So 2014. How do you say it? I just thought about that, I say two thousand fourteen. Some people way twenty fourteen. Hm... I though there were more ways to say it then that. Maybe not.

So that also brought to mind, why was my program Magix Music Maker 2014 Premium when I got it in 2013? I've always kind of wondered why they do that. I'm not super tech savvy so it could be something obvious.

Savvy. That makes me think of Savvy Mattress Outlet. That's the first thing to come to my mind, of all things! Secondly it makes me think of Captain Jack Sparrow. The Captain Jack makes me think of Captain Jack. A different one that is. ;)

We stayed up till a little before 1:00 AM last night. Gosh did I sleep in. It was almost 11:00 when I woke up. Yikes! But it was sorta justified, right? I mean who doesn't sleep in after staying up that late.

Tomorrow we have yet another Tea Party. The third one this... I was going to say year. Technically it's the third one within the span of a month. Yet again I have scones to make, luckily they're easy. Like really easy. Only we have to make them egg free because one of the guests has an allergy to eggs.

I think I might be allergic to eggs. Sorta at least, see when I eat them in something, nothing. I fell fine. But when they're by themselves my stomach just feels kind of woozy and it's not a very fun feeling.

Someone just set off a single firework. Sorry dude, you missed New Years but that much.

Phones are loud when on vibrate mode. I mean wasn't that made so they'd be silent? Apparently not completely, I guess they're silent when you hold them. But when they're on a table or something they're pretty loud. Especially in a quiet room, like I'm in now.

These past few days I've been writing back story's on people and shtuffs for one of my stories. Ah I'm so excited! I was looking for an amazing story with characters that are... everything. I mean someone who isn't like a robot like my characters tend to turn into when I'm not putting my full attention on them. Then bam, I realized it was staring me in the face.

Ug, my bar on the bottom of the screen is locked open. Not literally, but it just won't go down it it keeps getting in the way.

The word bam is no in my Google dictionary thing. The spellchecker, that's it. I mean some on, bam? Who hasn't said bam... sorry but a firework went off as I was typing bam. That way crazy and slightly startling....... I can tell the future. Okay not really.

I was going to say, who hasn't said bam before? We all have, right? Bam, as in firework bam. Hehe, there's all these red squiggly lines under the words bam. There's another. :P

Someone on Pinterest pinned a pin and it was brilliant. This guy... or girl I guess, turned part of the song, Let it Go, from Frozen, into a pizza song. It was funny, like instead of the chorus being, let it go, it was, dom-i-nos. As in the pizza place. It was great, Pinterest is a gold mine, isn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment