Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cookies are Essential

Chocolate chip cookies are in the oven, and I can't wait. Of course they're gluten free, that's the best way to have them. Of course for me that's the only way I can have them. You know, can't eat gluten. I tested it and can't eat it. So now everything I eat is gluten free. It's so sad, I can never have the food I love most. Pretzels, soft pretzels or pretzel rolls. Those are one of the best things. Hmm, I suppose when we go to Disney Land someday I won't be able to have churros either. Or many other things. But oh well, half the time I don't feel different so I'm good.

Today I woke early, yay, and we went on another walk. I forgot to tell about this last time, so I'll tell it now. On our walk rout there is this lot we pass. They started it so they could build houses, they cut down all the trees, made the roads and side walks, then stopped. We don't know exactly why, but the point is it's been an empty lot for as long as I can remember. Well, during the time we did not go waking they started building. Now instead of an empty lot there's houses and people are even living in some of them. That sure is a major change.

Ooo, one minute left for the cookies. Then I check them and ... sorry about that. The timer went off. But I'm back. For like two more minutes, then I'm gone again. But I wont mention it next time. You don't need to hear all about that now do you? But yes, the cookie are going to be so good. They look and taste just like gluten filled cookies. I got the recipes from a friend, I went to their house and saw the cookies thinking, oh how nice, everyone else will get some cookies. But then I found out they were gluten free and I was shocked, stunned, whatever you want to say. That was pretty awesome.

I actually made the post on MAE history, so now there's a post about Anastasia Nikolaenva's childhood. Unfortunately it sounds quite a bit like the post on Wikipedia, but I did change things up a bit. That is where I got most the information. Now I've started a board on Pinterest for pictures of her, and eventually I'll get boards for Marie Antoinette, Elizabeth Tudor, Mary Stuart, Catherine the Great... need I go on? Yes, Eleanor of Aquitaine, and. Okay, really I don't need to go on. :P I just couldn't resist.

Good gracious! I keep getting interrupted by the timer. But I suppose that's what I get for making cookies. Besides, I'll get to eat them in a little bit. Ahh, I can almost taste it now...

When it comes to Livres Que J'ai Lu I think I've got most of the books I've read. I still need to do Nancy Drew books and of course that's not every book I've ever read. I can't remember everything I've read, I read so much, how could I? But I look forward to making the list longer. The neat thing is when I need to search for a book I can just search the page! You know, control F. Makes it so you can search words. So helpful at times.

I have been working on True Hero a bit, I'm working on this one part and well. I just can't get it quite right. It needs perfect pitch and poise if I'm going to pull it off. There are a few things that may need removing, a few things to add. But overall it's coming fairly well. Of course the part I'm talking about is only the prologue. I know, just the prologue? For all that? My reply: yes. It needs it, I need to show some things, not others. Perk the interest but keep 'em guessing. That's harder done than said sometimes, but I'm determined. I've been getting quite a lot of inspiration from Pinterest, mostly quotes. I find they're very helpful so I just scroll through lots of them.

The second batch of cookies are in the oven. Now to wait, then pull them out and relax. Well, sorta. I had the idea to create my own version of a piece of jewelry mentioned in the Eleanor royal diary. So I want to try that, and I want to work on another post for MAE history, but I also way to try and get a bit of work done of True Hero. I also need to challenge Daniel to a game of chess. I beat him twice while playing on my phone and we wants a real match. Gosh, that computer player on my phone has taught me a few things, just through beating me! I cannot for the life of me beat that thing on the easiest mode. No joke.

So I'm considering getting side swoop bangs. I think I want to do it, because I've learned. See, I've gotten them before then the next day when I took a shower and brushed my hair the bangs didn't look right. That's because I needed to part on hair on the side, not the middle. That goes to show how much I know about hair. :P But now I think I want them again. I just hope they wouldn't curl, that would not be cool. I have naturally curly hair. :/ As Monk would say, "It's a gift... and a curse."

Well, I suppose that wraps up this blog post. I'll be seeing ya tomorrow, Slan go fo'ill (Gaelic for goodbye, pronounced Shlan-ga-fa-ill).



No comments:

Post a Comment