Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

And Then There's Sheep

I'm drinking a smoothie right now, it is one of the best smoothies I've made in my smoothie making career (I could not for the life of me remember how to spell "career" a minute ago). It's so good, it's got strawberries, black berries, blue berries, raspberries, pineapple, rolled oats, chia seeds, kale and other green leafy vegetables, a dash of vanilla, a bit of honey and rice milk. Yes, some of those things don't sound very good, but mixed with fruit they don't taste.

Today has gone well, I was up early and went on a mile and a half walk around the neighborhood at eight. I got home and showered before dashing out of the house to get groceries. Now I'm home, I've eaten lunch and am enjoying a smoothie, as I said above. You know, I was just thinking, why do some people say fruit smoothies? I mean isn't a smoothie blended fruit? Hmmm... maybe not always...

You have noticed the new page on my blog, Livres Que J'ai Lu. Of course most people wouldn't know what that means, except me and people who know French. That's right, Livre que j'ai lu is French and the translation read "books I read". Basically it's a book list. I didn't want to do just any title for it, so I did it in French. Originally it was going to be Welsh, but books I read in Welsh is like... unpronounceable for me. Here, I'll show you: Llyfrau Rwyf yn darllen.

So I'm sure you haven't noticed, I mean I just got it, but I've added more songs to my blog. You can get the names of the composers at the bottom, although not for the specific songs. These songs are what inspired me to get Magix. Yup, the music your listening to is what started my interest in it... well... sorta. :) Today I shall work on composing a song, if I have time. Busy life you know, got lots of things to do.

Since I've been out most of the morning I haven't done much. Well, I sorta did. In the car I finished the book Isabel, Jewel of Castilla. I've read it before, but I was reading it again. Then I started Kristina, The Girl King. I have also read that one, but am reading it again. I seriously need to post on MAE history. Like really badly. I'm so close to done on the one about Anastasia... gosh. I keep saying that, don't I? I am so determined to at least make that post. Ooo, and get more castle pictures for on the side bar. Some of those pictures look like fairy tales. Like Chateau Chambord, the favored castle of Mary Stuart and Francis II. It reflects the water nearby and looks incredible. I want to visit that castle someday. Heck, I want to visit lots of castles one day!

Well as you all know the super bowl is coming up. Usually I don't care, I'm just not a sports person. But I'm slightly excited just cause the Sea Hawks are going and they haven't since 2006. That's about the only reason... oh wait. Not the only reason, because for the occasion we're having company and deep fried food. Hehe, yup. We're making gluten free corn dogs. I love corn dogs, but then again my diet has changed so much I wonder if I still will...  that's something to think about, eh?

Totally random thing here, I know these two people who are totally unrelated and they look exactly the same. Well, not exactly. I mean at a glace they're like the same person, voices too. But I notice little differences. At first I was like "Is that Vanessa? No, it can't be. Working at the beach? But..." Then we found out she met Vanessa while walking her dog and they're dog walking buddies. The only reason we found out was because of me, I was wearing one of the Historic Flight shirts and she noticed the logo on the corner.

Daniel and I were talking with each other today, we were talking about Flash and the Weeping Angles. He claims that Flash is faster, but I think Weeping Angles are faster. But I suppose we'll never know, shall we? I mean, they're both not real so how can anyone really know?

Well, that about sums up what's happened today. Until next time. Watch out for weird people!


2 comments: