Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Armikrog

I'm so excited! Yesterday I found out that the makers of The Neverhood, a click and point clay-mation computer game are coming out with, what many consider a spiritual sequel. It's called Armikrog and it looks amazing. It follows Tommynaught and his companion Beak-Beak who crash land in a fortress called Armikrog. Their quest is to escape. It looks really cool, unlike the Neverhood it appears that there will be much more talking. Claymen, the dude you play in The Neverhood, hardly talks in the entire game. Of course, he's completly alone for most of it. The game is scheduled to come out in June, for computers and possibly Wii U! We don't have a Wii U, so I'm really glad that it's mainly for computers.

That's the biggest thing in my mind, it looks like a fun game. Though The Neverhood has always given me the creeps this doesn't so far. Of course The Neverhood has creepy, rattle snake music, and it's claymation which makes it weird. Even so I really like the game, the entire premise is awesome and it must have taken forever to make! What's really cool is the creators on Neverhood, and soon Armikrog, have gotten the same guy who made the music for The Neverhood to make it for Armikrog. So it really is almost like a sequel to The Neverhood. :)

Anyways, off the topic of claymation games and on to my life... I can't wait for Armikrog! Sorry, just couldn't help myself here. ;)

Today I've started the official re-write of my NaNo novel, Rocha Island. I'm not going to allow myself to change the plot anymore. I just don't have the time! Besides, I'm pretty happy with the new plot and can't wait until the tsunami so they can go through the portal and end of on Rocha. Actually I'm considering having there be a war on Gavilo. That's where my main characters live, it's a fictional island near Hawaii. But I mean, now day's war is so different. Like we're at war now, and no one seems to notice. So I'd have to be a big war. Maybe I'll set it slightly in the future and while I'll not specifically mention it it could be like, world war three or something. Just to keep things interesting. I just need something to keep myself interested in the story, because if I didn't get a free paperback copy I wouldn't be doing this, sad to say. :( That's why I'm planning out my next NaNo novel so I'll really like it, even if the first draft isn't very good. :)

Okay so... I've changed my NaNo novel... again. Yeah, I've been writing this post for a while so I wrote that last paragraph a little while ago... :P Anyway. It's not a huge different and I don't have to re-write what I've already got, well. Just a tiny bit. My book is now set during WWII, still on Gavilo. I'm thinking I won't have them get sucked through a portal Kenmore either, but I'll still have a tsunami that they'll have to endure. Along with bomb raids and stuff. :) So far I have 815 words... yeah that's... sad. Let's see, 815 out of 50,000. Yeah... that's sad. But it's the begining so it's not so bad. Next NaNo is going to go much better. I'm planning the novel right now, currently it's called Wolf Queen. :)

I know, I still haven't made a vlog yet. Sometime soon I will, maybe I'll get to do it today! That would be fun, I think today could work out really well.

Well, I'd better get back to re-writing my novel. I've got a long way to go. Well, not today. I've got less than a thousand words till I meet today quota. Then there's tomorrow, another 1667 words to meet the daily quote. Then so on and so forth until I've got 50,000 words. Then I'll edit, which the way I write now will hopefully make it go quickly. Just cause I'm not in a complete crazy frenzy. I'll take a little more time. :) Okay, seriously, off to write! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment