Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sherlock Tonight!!!

It's Sunday, and we all know what that means. Sherlock is on tonight! :D That's right, the second episode is on tonight, and maybe they'll... you know. ;) I don't give spoilers, it's just the way I work. Spoilers are no fun. So yeah, Sherlock tonight, and I'm so excited! Another late night... ug. But it is, somewhat obviously, gonna be so totally worth it!!!

Sereina pulled out the series, Monk, today. It's fun re-watching all the old episodes, they're so funny. Mr. Monk would make a pretty good butler, as seen in one of the episodes that I'm watching right now. Well, listening to right now, I'm typing. But if I concentration really hard I can type while watching. But I prefer to move my eyes from the keyboard to the screen. Focusing mostly on the screen.

Today I sorta slept in, sorta didn't. I woke at nine, but I usually sleep in till ten thirty but I want to wake up at least around eight. At least today was better then yesterday, even when I woke up around ten I was still really, really tired. But I pushed through and went out, as seen in yesterdays post.

So now that my NaNo is set in 1941 I need info, lots of it and quick. But lucky me, we know a lot of historians who know about WWII. My dad is going to possibly get me together with a guy who lived in Hawaii as a kid and I think was there during the attack on Pearl Harbor. As you know... at least I think you know, my novel is set right after the attack. Plus that fact that he lived on Hawaii and my character lives on an island near Hawaii just makes things more perfect.

I really haven't made much progress in editing True Hero... just need it sit down and do it. Like, I have but I haven't. Let's just say I've been busy. Like I've been drawing a bit more, I tried doing people and I did one that turned out really well. Considering I don't do people. Anyway, I also did my second try at Nala, it turned out fairly well, I mean there's always room for improvement. I also did... a wolf. Yes, another wolf. I'm a little out of practice but I think it turned out pretty well. So again I'm drawing and it's so much fun. Animals are my strong spot, humans my weak spot. Well... I started a drawing of Hawk Girl a while back and it looks good. But I was basing her off the Justice League series, so she's already cartoon-ish. She's not out of proportions but she's not super detailed. I still need to draw all my favorite super hero's, Hawk Girl, Zatana, Huntress, Bat Girl, Wonder Woman, Black Canary... hmmm, those are all the girls I can think of. Then there's Batman, Robin, Green Lantern (I like Hal Jorden best), and... ahhh... I know there's more. But those are all I can think of. Can you tell I like super hero's? Mostly I know about them from Daniel, the super hero dude in the house, and playing Lego Batman 2 for the Wii. Daniel and I love that game and super hero's.

Wow... that is a long paragraph. Almost too long, but then again can a paragraph ever be too long? They just look so awesome... well. Not always. Well... it just depends I suppose.

I have noticed my blog is very repetitive, I talk about a lot of the same stuff. So maybe I really do need to do a vlog. Ha, there I go again. I've talked about the vlog quite a bit and still haven't done it. I'm debating on weather I should just do a post with twenty little known facts about myself. I still can't think of very many... I suppose I'll come up with some eventually, I know I have some intersting things about myself.

Ahhh! My computer battery has got eight minutes left so I'd better scatter in a mad dash for a charger.

Vote for Holt, spread the word.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You really changed your blog! It looks great!

    I think it would be cool if you did a vlog. And if you did 20 little known facts about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! The music is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete