Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Need I Say More?

I like egg sandwiches. They're good, I'd forgotten how great they were. Even if you can eat gluten. Which I can't. So that is why I ate one for breakfast. With gluten free bread. It was great. Really great.

Today I help finish shopping because we didn't do it all yesterday, yay... oh wait. That means I'm not home. :P Now, I like going out, I just want to get that straight. :)

My mind is at a blank as to what to- oh how could I have forgotten! Silly me, yesterday I bought a guild! Yeah, it's so awesome, I'm so excited and... I suppose I should tell what a guild is because lots of people don't know. I didn't know until I saw it on the internet. Anyway, a guild is a... how to explain this? A board with holes in it, and you stick in pegs and wrap wire around them, and voila! You have wire pendants, necklace pieces, earrings, and all sorts of cool stuff. Currently I'm using an... eighteen gauge wire I think. I'm not entirely sure because this wire is from Loews. Yes, the hardware store. See, beading wire is expensive! But this stuff, not so much. Course, It's a bit hard to work with, but hey, it's savin' me money, so I'm happy!

How could I have forgotten the most devastation thing of all. The mall we go to is pushing the Disney store out. See, they're making the stores play more to stay in the mall. That store is a part of my childhood, it's always been there, always! Like like, the floor just outside the store, and the round room near the bad. The walls and the displays up front. How dare they! It's so sad, now the only good thing in that mall is the Lego Store. Lets just hope they don't get greedy enough to push them out to. :(

So I've got things to do, today post is short. But I'll be back.

Oh, one more thing (I seem to say that a bit, don't I?), yesterday... I didn't post yesterday. That's... not normal. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment