Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sherlock is Coming, Beware of Spoilers!

My blog has become a comfy place on the internet. It just feels like my personal little corner of the entire web and it's mine. Everything is just the way I like it, it's so awesome.

So I've been thinking about Pinterest. Almost half my boards are for stories so in a way I want to make it purely for stories. But I can't get rid of my other boards because they have great stuff. So I'm like, I'll make another Pinterest account purely for stories. But that'd get complicated. I guess I'll have to keep it the same.

Ah, we're three episodes away from the regeneration of the Tenth Doctor. I don't want him to go but I can't wait to get to Matt Smith. Before we started watching Doctor Who and when I knew almost nothing about it I thought he was Ten because that was the only Doctor I'd ever seen. Really I knew nothing about it except the confusing things my friend, Emmalyn, had told me.

Now I'm wondering if Cave Deer was inspired by Doctor Who. What if it was from Doctor Who? Nah, but I'll be it was inspired. Cave Deer are so crazy, since you have to box with them and all. To survive that is. Wear good hiking shoes and hope for butterflies. That's the way to go.

It's almost January 19th, the day Sherlock airs here, in the US! I'm so excited I can't wait it's going to be awesome. Actually I'm worried that because people in the UK have seen it then there might be major spoilers. I don't want to spoil anything to anyone reading this but it left a major cliff hanger and I don't want any spoilers. So I must be cautious.

"We must be cautious." -Obi-Wan, Episode Four A New Hope

Saying cautious always makes me think of that. Obi. Good old Obi.

I found, on Pinterest, the absolutely perfect picture for a story. Well really I found a few but one, maybe two, I forgot, just really screamed out at me. Like, I read them and my head was like, write, go write right now!

There's chili waiting for me upstairs. That's our unplanned dinner for tonight. Chili is good, so I'm going to go have some.

One more thing, I wish I had a British accent. I would never stop talking. Well I guess I can fake one, or if I hung around British people I'd pick it up and speak that way normally. I have a knack for doing that on accident. But yeah, British people are cool. Queen Elizabeth I was BRITISH!!!

Gosh, I'm not British and I'm still talking. But I just wanted to say, my title had to to with a tiny part of the post. Why? I don't know, it just sounded like a cool title and I couldn't think of anything else. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment