Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

And It was Like

Sherlock was amazing. Everything I could have hoped for, John shaved his mustache! Good for him. But in all seriousness, it was really, really good. There were quite a few funny parts, a Doctor Who Easter egg (two, sorta) and it was just. There are no words, it's finally here. It took John a while to get it in his mind that Sherlock was back and for him to not be mad at him. Actually they still haven't solidly shown how he did it. ***SPOILERS*** they still didn't show how he survived the fall. Well, sorta, but I don't know what. It started with one of Anderson's theory of how he survived (much like my friends and my's idea), then someone else (ridiculous, but sorta funny) and then Sherlock telling Anderson. Sherlock's account was a little far fetched but could have worked. But I'm not sure if I believe Sherlock yet. He is a high functioning sociopath. ***END OF SPOILERS***

It's safe down here, no spoilers. I mean up there wasn't huge spoilers, but if someone hasn't seen any episodes I don't want to give a speck of it away. When I started watching I knew about the thing so it wasn't as much of a shocker. :(

Ahhh, I still have a bunch of liked pins that need pinning. It's going to take forever, but it needs doing. Ug. I'll get it all cleaned up some day... soon I hope.

So I'm listening to some YouTube composers and just marveling at how good their compositions are. I have a much larger appreteation of their work now and I hope to eb inspired by their music. Soon I'm hoping to get down the entire making my own loops and instruments thing on the midi editor. It's ah... complicated. You need a sound in your head, then you need to know how to get it on the darn editor. That's harder said then done, but I will not stop trying.

Flutes, cellos, drums, chimes. Yes, I love the sound of those instruments. Cello's and violins are some of the best, but flutes can give a fantasy feel and chimes... it can give such a creepy or sad sound to the music. Thus far I haven't found a chimes loop and the flutes are minimal. But I can create my own instruments/loops so the options are endless. I could even record my own voice or instrument. That part I love, although I have no instrument to record.

Ah! The song Dance with Dragons just started, it's so awesome. Lets see... cellos... drums... and one of those things. I don't know what it's called, but it's round with metal pieces on the side and you shake it to make a sound that I have no idea how to explain... ah and now... voices. Just background voices. Such a masterpiece, maybe I should use it as a base for a song... or I'll just try making my own thing completely. BAGPIPES!!! Ha, those are awesome and they just came on in the song. Yes, it's so... awesome. Guitar, now theirs a guitar and a few instruments have faded. :)

So I think I'll end this post, I've got to do some math. Believe it or not I sorta like math. Something about solving the problems is so fun. As long as it's a challenge but I'm not completely stuck then I really do like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment