Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Feelin Good, Feelin Great, Feelin Grand

Well, what do you think? I changed my blog, yay! ...I feel like Rapunzel when she does her excited little dance. Anyway, this is my new blog, new title and everything. Now if you've been following my blog you'll understand the new title, it's the name of my imagination pretty much. Right now it's white for winter, but I might keep it that way in spring. Cause I love winter. Now, you'll have noticed the music. The songs are composes by the people I've talked about from time to time. There names are at the bottom of the page, I want to give them credit! Now, if you need to turn off the music the controls are on the top of the page. There are quite a few songs and they're just awesome. I love my blog now! :D

I woke up late today, but I'm determined to make if for the last time! Of course last night was Sherlock, so I had a fairly good reason to be up. The episode, The Sign of Three, was amazing! I mean when it comes to accuracy to the books not as much, but it was so good. Sherlock really is becoming more human, and there were quite a few funny parts again. Also, I didn't think I would but I love the character Mary Morstan. She's not the type who would keep John from danger buts he doesn't go all weird like "I'm coming with you, whether you like it or not!" So yeah, she's a great character. Fun fact, Mary and John are married in the show, and the actors are married in real life. Isn't that so cool!

Okay, I just can't get over my blog. I just really, really like it. When I found the program for the music, and that I could put YouTube songs on I just got so excited! So now my blog feels like a different place, but it's still the same old person. Same old me.

Yesterday I video'd my vlog, yay! But ah, I don't think I'll be using that footage. But don't worry, I've gotten the twenty facts down. Some are, not as little known as others, but that's okay. I mean it's hard coming up with that many! I'll be thinking about it between now and when I shoot the official video.

Speaking of shooting, my dad found this amazing looking rifle the other day. Called the Little Badger. It looks like a toy, in a sense. It's like it should't work, but it does. With a suppressor you could shoot it without ear protection! It folds, becoming quite small and just looks amazing to shoot! Anyway's though, it's just an awesome gun and I really want to try it out. It looks cooler then my grandpa's .22 take down. But his rifle looks prettier. ;)

Gosh, even though I've been waking up late life has been pretty perfect. Okay, okay get this, I like school. I might even go as far as to say I love it but I'm sorta in between like and love. When I do school I listen to music, much like the kind you are listening to now. Unless you paused it. Then, you know, you wouldn't be listening to it. Oh yes, scroll through and listen to one of my favorites, Fear no Darkness. I feel like people should be dancing, I just love it so much!

That title... I think it's from something... eh. I don't know, but it does explain how I feel. The weather is nice and no so nice some days. But then again to be there is never really not nice weather. It's all awesome. Although now I think I need to clean my room, my desk to be come precise. It sorta, hehe, um. Covered in books. Yeah, I've got a lot of books from the library and no place to put 'em. So they sit on my desk. Now I need to go clean, maybe make a fruit and kale smoothie. Drink raw apple cider vinegar.

Okay, let me tell you about that stuff. It burns. Like it buuuurrrrrnnnnnsssss. But it's so good for you! I'm getting in the habit of drinking a tiny bit each day. I can only take a tiny bit, like so tiny you would think it wouldn't do anything. But it makes you more healthy. That's what I'm striving to do, be more health. Tomorrow I go on a mile and a half walk at eight. It's a little late but it's kind of like my New Years Resolution.

I could sit and listen to this music all day. But alas, I've got things to do, places to got, people to see. Okay, more like a room to clean, a book to write, school to finish! Oh wait... I already did the last thing...

Until next time. Don't take any wooden nickles. ;)

4 comments:

  1. You have officially hooked me on this music. I am listening to Fear no Darkness, and I just wanna say...I love it!!!
    Have you tried drinking The apple cider vinegar with water? It's still raw, but a bit less burny. My mom does that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I almost forgot, I now kinda want to add music to my blog. Is it okay of use 1 or 2 of these? It's fine if you say no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I delude it in grape juice, which is deluded in water. It's the only way I could ever get it down. The juice masks the taste fairly well. That stuff tastes horrible! :-( :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I couldn't drink that stuff. Blech!

    ReplyDelete