Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Flashpoint!

Finally, I'm posting. It's later then the usual time when I post. Not that that really means anything... right?

Today I cleaned my room. Okay I'm still cleaning it, but I don't really want to finish. Because it's late. So I might shove all the random things on my desk and finished tomorrow. I don't know, we'll see how things turn out. I'm currently trying to find places to out all my books, I have to many. Well, one can never really have too many books. But what I mean is to many for my shelves.

Ah, I think I hear Sereina watching Flashpoint! I need to go watch, I just love the intensity of that show. Really, it's awesome and I'll have to share a photo next post, the beginners guide to Flashpoint. But hey, what am I still doing here, it's time to watch FLASHPOINT!!!

1 comment: