Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sometimes I Wonder...

Actually, a lot of times I wonder. My head is always in the clouds, thinking of this thing for that. Sometimes I have a hard time concentrating because I end up in la la land. Okay, really that place needs a better name because it's so much better then what the name sorta implies. Let's see, I'm going to name the world within my head... Heirana. There we go, no longer is it la la land, but now Heirana. That is where every character I've made lives, every place, every scene. Everything I think about happens in Heirana.

I have been re-reading a book a read a few years ago. When I first read it I wasn't into fantasy, at all. Mostly because I'd never taken time to see what it was all about. Now that I'm re-reading it I'm just going crazy because, although it's not super fantasy, I love it. Now that I love wolves more I like the Kinderstalk more, when Annie (the main character) goes to the kings castle I get excited. Because you all know from past posts that I seem to like royalty (mostly old royals, I don't care about the ones now).

So as you know I listen to music quite a bit, and just recently I pulled out the old play list on YouTube. It had a slight layer of dust that I blew into oblivion before slipping it into the play. ...Okay, I just clicked on the play list and the music started, it's all online. :P But anyway, I listening to WoP Inspiration. WoP stands for The War of Prevlyon. It's a book I'm sorta writing. I'm taking a break, so I can meet the NaNo deadline and write in a few more fresh idea's that are just flowing right now.

Finally! I think I've finally come up with enough interesting stuff from my diary Rocha revisions. I figure, halfway through the book they'll become stranded on an island. But before that? Money troubles with the orphanage and (my favorite) a war. Yep, maybe... I don't know. Ten pages in, maybe sooner. Then a war will start, then financial troubles, halfway through the plague, then shipwrecks. That's a bit of stuff, but really it isn't when your trying to find stuff from the character to write about. You really have to get into their head and think, what did they do in their day? Besides the usually boring-ness I've written about already.

I'm thinking about doing a vlog! Actually... I think I said that before. But I mean it a bit more this time. There's no specific time when I plan to do it, but sometimes soon I think I might. :) I'll probably start with twenty facts about myself, and I'll make sure not to do things I've already written about.. like the facts that I love, love, love Celtic music and bagpipes. Yeah, I've sorta hinted at that. Actually I like most everything Celtic!

Okay... yep, ah huh, totally. I have got to do something with drums. Drums and flutes. But... but... the poor cellos. I love cellos, but I can still squish them in. Yeah... I'm thinking about my next composition. Guess I should have mentioned that. :P But yes, I'll do something along the lines of the song King of the North by Brunuh Ville. Oooo, vocal too? Yes, I'll try a vocal. Or I'll try something totally my own. It just these songs are all so epic I want something like it, AH! ...Maybe I'll try figure out the midi editor before I do any of that... yeah. But it's gotta be cellos. But cellos are hard, drums would be easier. Yeah, I'll do drums on the midi. :)

I think I'm going to go do stuff now. Like draw. Yeah, I think I'll draw, maybe I'll do the Justice League. More specifically Hawk Girl or Wonder Woman. Yeah, they're the best. Then again Bats is pretty cool to. Maybe I'll do a head shot of all of them, Jon Jones, Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash, Superman, and of course Shayera Hol (Hawk Girl).

No comments:

Post a Comment