Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Guess What? I'm Sick...

I'm not feeling very well. My head has this kind of dull throb when I move to much and my throat feels weird. I really don't want to get sick, and I'm on the brink of being sick. Ug.

So we have these round ice cube makers, the balls of ice a pretty large. About half the size of my fist, give or take a little. Anyway, I put them in these small plastic cups and they stick halfway out and I suck on them. It's great, I dunno why. Reminds me of when I was little and cups full of ice were out 'lattes' or some fancy drink. I'm sucking on one now and it's got a hole that keeps filling up with water. It's right i the middle of the cub, it's really neat for some reason.

I have to many things in my room that I move around to put other things in. Like books, mostly books. I just don't have enough space for all my books so they lie around and I had to move them from my desk to put my computer here this morning. The sad thing is I sorta feel an urge to clean my room and organize everything but I don't feel that good. Bu laying around makes it worse, but so does moving. Maybe I will clean, I mean for once I don't have the urge right before I'm suppose to be sleeping.

The next episode of Doctor Who looks intense. But that's okay, I like intense. In games and shows that is, like Epic Micky (the first and second game), I love the intense battle moments. Daniel, not so much, until recently. I like the action and mystery in those games. I laugh when I think about what I originally thought they'd be like. So painting game. Huh, they are so much more. I wish I coud write a spin off... dude I totally could. But not now, I must refrain at least until I've edited my NaNo. I'm on a deadline for that.

Ahhh, I just sneezed! That did not help the pain in my head. Oh my head...

There are little air bubbles in the ice cubs in a stripe design along the indent. The hole that is, and it looks really cool. I also failed in explaining that very well... oh well. My brain isn't thinking as fast as it usually does, it's still waking up (yeah, I sorta failed at waking up early. But I don't feel good so I have a good reason).

So Tiana found something, a mini spoiler to Sherlock. It was an accident, all the UK people are posting about it because they've seen it, but we haven't. I've refused to let her tell me, which is really hard. I questioned her and it has something to do with Molly. In other words, Sherlolly. People who think Molly and Sherlock should hook up (I completely disagree, he specifically stated, in the books and show, that he's married to his work). In any case, I have to wait until the nineteenth to find out. Of course that's only the first episdoe. There's two more to come before the season final. Yes, there are only three episodes per season, I have no idea why (of course each episode is an hour and a half long).

Gah! Finally, a new paragraph. I felt like I needed a new one but I'm pretty sure I didn't. Know what's funny? I thought because I wasn't feeling good that the post would be short, but posting is relaxing, gets my mind off of the pain. Good, that's the way with should be. Now, off to work on MAE History, there are so many cool photo's from Anastasia's time, squee!

1 comment: