Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Messy Room and a Memory

My room is becoming a mess. See, I share it with my brother. Not that I mind, he's a great roommate. But he loves Legos. I do to, but he has a tenancy to spread out his Legos on the floor. Not that I blame him, the floor is a good place to build Legos, you can sit in a comfy position. Sitting on a chair at a desk? Hurts the back.

Luckily we have a wood floor in your room. That's not common for bedrooms, but this room used to be an office so that would be why. That makes it all the better for Lego's, no hairs in your creations. If there's one thing I detest more then mixing sets with random Lego's it's hairs stuck between bricks. That's just... wrong.

I just went a little order happy on the library website and ordered almost all the books from the Royal Diaries series. I love those books, although a few just aren't my style. Like the one's about tribal princesses, though it may be true I don't like the reference of lightning sticks for guns. Among other weird references. Just gets under my skin for some reason.

Under my skin, that is a weird reference and I prefer not to use it most of the time because of the mental picture that follows. Same with eye's peeled, when I was little it'd creep me out when people would say it. Because of the mental picture. Like in Scooby Doo. They said that and I would just shutter. It's just a weird thing about me.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a simple list of the pets Marie Antoinette had? It's really, really hard. Some say she had a Pug named mops. Other's a Spaniel named Mops. It just goes on and on.

Today I'm listening to the Sherlock soundtrack from season one. I seem to listen to music a lot, don't I? Although not everyday, I don't think Tiana goes a day without listening to music. Me, I don't seem to go a day without... breathing. Honestly it depends on my mood, I never really stick to one solid thing I do everyday. Although I read almost everyday.

Say, I haven't been reading as much. Like, I read little things on the internet and everyday stuff, but no good books. Well, I guess I've have been reading one of my Royal Diaries books, of which I just finished today. Next I'm going to continue reading the Boscomb Valley Mystery. It's a Sherlock Holmes story, by Conan Doyle. Anything written about Sherlock by someone else just isn't right. Unless it's the BBC Sherlock television show. But I was talking about books.

It's been a challenge reading the Sherlock Homes mysteries from the perspective of I need time. Lots of it. Because it's hard to stop mid chapter and come back and know what's happening exactly. Not that that's bad, indeed I say good work Arthur Doyle.

You know what's sad? The fact that Doyle once said, if I'm only remembered as the man who created Sherlock Holmes then I am a failure. That's sad, and I guess I'd view my work the same as well. But maybe he'd fell better knowing what a sensation it's become in these days. It really gets the mind thinking, doesn't it?

Of course my mind it always reeling at outrageous speeds and I don't think anyone could keep up with it. Sometimes people can't keep up with me when I talk. I've been known to talk as fast as the girl on the Cosby Show. Although it totally didn't fell like it. It never does, just out of the blue people will be like "Slow down and pronunciation your words, I have no idea what you just said!" I'm just standing there like, how could you not hear me, I was talking normal!

Oh dear, I can feel deep within myself the beginning's of sickness. I knew this would happen though so It's no shock. I'm always sick first or last. Really I don't like being sick, especially because I don't like to do anything to get better. Because everything tastes bad. I'm kind of a picky eater. I try not to be, but it's hard sometimes. It's a wonder I tried swordfish on our cruise (it tasted like chicken, but it was layered in some weird sauce so it was hard to truly tell).

Well I've got things to do, people to see, food to eat. I'm kind of hungry right now, but with this very slight feeling of sickness in my throat I almost don't feel hungry. It's a strange feeling.

One time I went almost an entire day without eating. I was really sick and slept most of the day. When I woke up it was painful so I slept some more. This happened on our cruise two years ago. No, I was not sea sick. I love the sea, sorta. It's a long story.

Anyway, back to the story. I was sick, and guess what night? Pirate Night. The one night I was really looking forward to (I love Pirates of the Caribbean). So I was laying in pain in the stateroom when the people came to make the beds. We came with our grandparents so I just swapped into the other room. When they were done I went back into the other room (my room) to sleep. Well they make towel animals and in honor of Pirate Night they made a monkey. It hung on the curtain to separate the two sleeping areas.

I, too sick and tired to notice, walked straight into the thing and freaked out. It shall be forever know as the freaky money. Anyways, that didn't help my sickness and finally I lay down and tried to sleep. I was sick of watching Tangled, which played endlessly on the TV.

I finally got better just in time for the last night in the coolest dinner room. So, that was my cruise. I hope to one day go on another because I want to get a non sickness experience. Oh yeah, and even though I was sick half the cruise it still felt like it lasted a few weeks. No kidding, it was awesome.

Okay, I'm seriously going to go get some food. I've got little time before I have to go do something important. So I'm outta here!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it so much.

    I was beginning to wonder if I was getting a little boring. :P Apparently not. :)

    ReplyDelete