Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

I Like Posting, it's my Favorite

I just got back from work and I might know what your thinking. Yes, I have a job. No, I don't have a job, it's ending/ended. See I work/worked as a mother's helper, watching her toddler while she works around the house. But the family is moving so today might have been my last day. If not my last day will be very soon.

That's kind of sad because I like having money. Oh well, money isn't everything. There's writing and writing and writing and reading and reading and playing. :P

Today we are having a new friend over and she's awesome for a few reasons. She's never eaten a hamburger. Ever. I think that's pretty awesome and I kind of wish I could say that because I don't care for hamburgers anymore. I can't have gluten filled buns, just the mean.

Oh yeah, I can't eat gluten. I never told you that, blog.

Back to the friend, she's coming over to watch Indiana Jones, for the first time ever. I know, right? Never seen Indiana Jones. So we'll watch the first move and schedule a date for the next three. We are going to see if she's ever seen Star Wars. Because lets face it, everyone needs to see that.

Annnnnnddd I have an over due TV series. Darn, I literally just passed the library half an hour ago. More or less.

Ever really thought about the abbreviation, TV? Meaning television. Tele-vision. Tele, what does that mean? Well, I sorta know. I know to the point of I could never explain it to you but in my heat my brain says, yeah, you know what that means. 

My brain likes to play tricks on me..... oh great. Now I'm getting visions of my brain literally having a life of it's own. Inside my head it's rubbing it's hands together with an evil smile, seeing what mischief if can get into next.

Oh yes, my nav. bar has finally decided to descend. So now I can open my browser all the way and see everything. Score!

Anyone else know why sometimes in the middle of typing the curse will move to the middle of the sent ace and mess you up?

I am rewriting the entire next chapter of my book, Hero and let me tell you. Ack I'm running out of steam! Not the plot... yes the plot. No, my brain... both. I just scratch out words, I don't exactly know what do to next... I don't know... yes! Oh yeah I'm going on an adventure, I don't know what's going to happen next, so I'm going to find out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment