Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Growing in Popularity?

The page counter on my blog is at two thousand? Really, wow. I apparently had like two hundred page views today. So that means people in the outside world have read about my life, awesome! If one of you outside world people are reading this then leave a comment.

I looked at the thing and people from, Germany, Russia, South Korea, The United Kingdom, and The United States have looked at my blog. I'm getting world wide views! Actually I don't even know how people find my blog. Like, you can search for it, but obviously they weren't looking for it so how did they end up here?

Most of the views are from here, in the USA. But a few few amount of people from other country's have been here. I feel so accomplished.

Sereina got the Doctor Who music from Amazon yesterday. It arrived and the case is... I want it! Or maybe I just want a poster, because I'm not buying the same music just for a case. :P

Tiana is doing this incredible drawing of someone's Rapunzel cos play from the movie Tangled. Can I just say my drawings are nothing compared to that? I want to draw that good, although as I said, I want to get into concept type art. Practice, that's what I need.

So today I think I'm going to do more then just write. Maybe music making, possibly latch hook, maybe draw. I have an urge to roller blade, but it's raining. The cold isn't the thing, but rain? It's slippery, I know from experience.

That makes me think of a time my family went ice skating. That was before I was rollerblading so I was more award then a newborn colt. Anyway, I was finally getting the hand of it and not clinging to the wall so much and, no we didn't have to leave, I started going pretty fast across the ice and sorta ended up ramming myself into the wall.

It hurt, really bad. Mostly I remember the pain and almost blacking out. Luckily I made it off the ice and just lay on a bench. I don't think I got back on the ice and I haven't been since.

Next time we go, if that ever happens, I wont hurt myself. It took long enough to roller blade outside of our garage. I'm not a very daring person.

I'm so glad for this rain, I love rain. Really I love all weather, but because I have lived in Washington State all my life I really love rain. Winter and rain, two of the bests parts of life. Well, sorta. There's so much more to life, but when it comes to weather, those are the best.

Hehe, my mom and brother went shopping today. I just got an email saying they checked out my books from the library. About five minuets ago, so unless they have to go to Fred Meyer's then they should be home very soon. So I guess I'd better wrap this up.

So should I draw, write, read, make music, research history, do my latch hook, or something completely different? I don't know, to much to choose from. Maybe I'll mess around with Magix, then draw a little. After that do some latch hook and listen to an audio book. Then I can read the new history books I'll have gotten from the library and after that write a post for my history blog.

Chances are I'll get absorbed in once of those things and end up doing only one or two of them. :/

2 comments:

  1. Since when did you get a Koi pond? I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I had a feeling you might. ;)

    I'll help you with that tomorrow, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete