Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Lot of Work

I have been working almost non stop on my newest blog for gathering facts about historical figures I like. Let's just say it's a bit of work, getting down all the dates and facts, making sure each person has the same chart filled out.

Would you believe that Marie Antoinette, (Maria Antonia Josepha Johanna), had fifteen brothers and sisters? Mostly sisters, and all the girls names started with Maria. I have no idea why. Of course three, at least I think it was three, died in infancy and one might have been a stillborn.

Now that I think about it the only historical figures at the moment that I like the entire family of are the Romanova's (no I'm not talking about Natasha Romanoff AKA Black Window). Not that I don't like the rest of these peoples families but their hole family was so interesting and played a huge part in World War I. Although mostly I focus of Anastasia because at one point, a long time ago, there had been rumors that she'd survived.

Russian's are confusing. Like Anastasia's last name is almost like two and most of the time they use her middle name. At least I think it's her middle name, all of her sisters have it thought. her brothers middle name is slightly different. Hum, oh well. :)

Anyway, away from historical facts the would bore many people, and back to the rest of my life. For once I haven't been writing a lot. That's not necessarily a good or bad thing. Mostly I've been working on the new blog. Music making a little in my spare time.

Music making is going slow, I'm currently trying to figure out how to make my own loops and sounds. Which is hard. So far I've only been able to "play" the piano on the program so it could be a while. But I'll get it. The program is so complex, major learning curve.

Sereina is sick, really sick. She can't really talk so she used a soundboard on her ipod to communicate. She has a noise for if we're wrong, to get our attention, and when we get something right. It's a very interesting way to communicate. ...Why does my mind wander to primitive cavemen?

The spoilers for Sherlock are everywhere on Pinterest. Luckily most of the boards I follow have to do with store idea's and stuff so I haven't really had many. I stopped following one person who pins literally everything related to Sherlock. So now spoilers for me.

I've ordered a bunch of books, okay not that many really, from the library. Really I'm not sure what has suddenly revived by historical pursuit, maybe it was rereading the book from The Royal Diaries, Marie Antoinette. Now I've ordered a few more from the library and it's back into my super bookworm self!

Don't think that means I wont post on here, it's fun posting on here. So, now it's back to fixing up a more professional way to do my new historical fact's blog. Already it's slightly chaotic but I'm going to make a chat to keep everything in order. So it's off to Google Drive to make a chat hen fix everything up.

Afterwards I might make a strawberry banana smoothie, that sounds amazing. Like really good. I think I'll do that after I fix up the post on Anastasia.... or maybe... maybe I'll make one now...



2 comments:

  1. I find the story of Anastatia one of the most tragic. Rasputin, I believe that he is one of the smartest, most devious men in History. Love reading your blog. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Rasputin. Very creepy guy, smart and devious. Good explanation.
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
    Don't worry, I will keep posting. It's fun posting, I have to refrain from posting multiple times a day. :P One time I posted three times in one day... I think. :P

    ReplyDelete