Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Food is Good

So I like the way my blog looks, but I'm the kind of person that, in certain areas, likes change. Lots of change. For instance, my Lego George Lucas's house, changes all the time. Well, not so much now that Daniel, Tiana and I build a gigantic house. We have a blog for the George brothers, they have an immense back story. http://thegeorgebrothers.blogspot.com/

Sorry we don't post there much, it's a habit that hasn't come as easily as posting on this blog. See this is my blog and I could post a hundred posts in a day and it wouldn't matter, to me that is. I'm not posting pretty and for my readers, I don't limit it to once a week. I have to much to see during the week, I can't wait!

I never plan my posts. Never plan ahead, that makes it fun. I think I've said that before... maybe not. Huh, who knows?

Back to the original topic, changing my blog. I'm considering changing it yet again, there's this really awesome black and white argyle background. But, it's just feels... no dark exactly, but the way my blog is now is light and happy.

If I knew anything about photoshop I'd make a costume one. Tiana tried helping me the other day to make one for the Royal History blog. I wanted a creepy old, slightly beaten up, abandoned castle. I figured it was fitting for the topic of which I'd be writing about.

Anyway, we hit a glitch and Tiana couldn't get it to work. Said it was most likely a problem in the HTML code and Sereina is the only one in this house to know enough to remotely help me. But she's sick so I have to wait. So maybe my blog won't change for a while.

My throat is a little scratch, no! Not good, I don't want to get stricken with the sickness Sereina. It sounds awful and I really, really don't like taking medicine. We usually use home remedies but I don't like the taste of those either. Like honey by itself, a big spoonful. Yuck, shudders, bleh. It's to sweet. It's like eating a date by itself. Dates are like pure sugar, and then more sugar.

Yesterday I had an explosion in my head. Yes, I'm fine, and I think I'm going to have to start writing now. Yes, it concerned a story. Again what started as a writing exercise ended in an entirely new story idea. Hero and now, Shadow, have such a different feel then the others. I can feel myself mastering characters. They used to be almost like robots. But now they have so much emotion, it gets me so excited!

So I've decided to lay all my other projects to the side unless I get sudden inspiration to work on Hero and Shadow.

Tiana is watch Star Wars this morning and Luke just saw Uncle Own and Aunt Beru dead. Oh the music, I aspire to be as good as John Williams. Among other people. I haven't been working as vigorously on my music making, but my mind has been occupied with history and now a story.

Okay, a commercial just played and it was funny. It wasn't meant to be, but it was a car commercial. The funniest parts were reading the, do not attempt, things on the bottom. Like one, fantasy course, do not attempt, then at the end, still a closed course and professional driver, do not attempt. For some reason those strike me as funny.

The mouse to my computer was not working, then worked for a while, and now it's glitch again. I wish it would just stay working, because I want to play a Nancy Drew game for a little while today and I need a mouse because I play at breakneck speed. I'm serious, I do.

My reentry into history makes me want to play a particular Nancy Drew game that includes stuff about Marie Antoinette. Really most of it's fake, like saying that Antonia was innocent of being an extravagant spender. Wrong! She was a huge spender. Either way, some of the facts are correct and just the music and setting of a castle are awesome. I'm trying to think... what is that instrument. Kind of a stringy noise, but like a tin can to.

So I think I'm going to go eat, then write or play Nancy Drew, Treasure in a Royal Tower.

Oh, I've been wondering if I should do a vlog some day. But I don't know, something about writing it out makes it more personal.

Another thing I need, a screen capture... oh my gosh I might have one!!! A screen capture program, to make Nancy Drew game walkthroughs. Why? Simply because it's fun and Arglephump inspired me to do so. I've mentioned him before, an YouTube walk through guy. He's don't every Nancy Drew game and many others. He puts in hilarious commentary and I want to do that to. So maybe I'll start a walk through today. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment