Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Music Continues to Tell a Story Where Words End...

Ahh, I love that quote.

Yet again I've added new music on my blog. Although I love them all and it's pretty much impossible to pick a favorite I'd have to say my favorites are Hero's Journey (Vocal) and Magic of Love. But I just love them and they're all amazing. I can't wait to make pieces like this, someday I will. I know I will. But yes, those are not the only new songs I added, although I didn't add that many. This blog is going to have so much music on it because all those awesome composers just keep making incredible music! Oh but wait, maybe one of my favorites it Winterwolf. Aagghh, see? See? I could never pick a favorite. They're all amazing!

So I woke up early again, yay! Eight, the usual. But it was raining so we didn't go on a walk. But we did do other things. Such as I've completed all my school (gosh I love math) and well... I need to make my bed. :P But already today I've made scones. I am the scone master. The recipe I use is so easy and quick. We're having company, that's what the scones are for.

I cannot get over how good my life is. Now that I've started waking up early (I know, less then a week but hey?) and doing my school and stuff, writing a fair amount. Getting around to doing stuff. Oh, I have possibly made a break through on the song I'm working on on the piano. Across the Stars, remember? Yeah, well I might have figured out the part that was stumping me. Yay!

Okay I just... I need to compose. Like really badly. Because the more I listen to this music the more I feel this indescribably feeling inside my chest. Like something is pulling me. It's an amazing feeling and I'm just so excited for no reason! Seriously, I just feel amazing for no reason and that my friends is the best happiness. When your happy just because you can.

Well, I suppose I'm excited for something coming up, although that isn't exactly why I'm so giddy. I sorta keep forgetting. But here it is, Agent of Shield is on this Tuesday! :D I'm so excited, and next Wednesday the next episode of Ninjago plays. Daniel and I love that show. I really like the way the Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane joke around with each other. Hmmm... sorta reminded me of Katie from True Hero.

Last night Tiana, Daniel, and I had a movie night. I made a smoothie and Tiana made some popcorn and we turned off all the lights and pull the chair really close to the TV. Then we watch... get ready... not Star Wars! :P Yeah, that's the usual but we watch Indiana Jones. The third one, we like that one. But the first one is good to. I mean they're all good but... the second and fourth one are... slightly disappointing.

Speaking of disappointing my mind now wanders to Pirates of the Caribbean, On Stranger Tides. Yeah that... Black Beard wasn't that scary. Barbossa was better. I like Barbossa, he's cool.

Well as I said, we're having company. That means I've got things to do such as clean the house. Okay that's it. But I do need to do it now. Then I'll do other stuff and when I come back to my computer I'll either write and listen to music (you know what kind ;) ) or work on a composition. Namely I'll mess around with the Midi editor. Maybe I'll try a piano solo. That's easier and harder all at the same time. Fancy that, eh?

Okay, one last thing. If you need to calm down then listen to Magic of Love. It's so beautiful and calming. It just... okay you know what? If Adrian zon Zeigler or Brunuh Ville did concerts I would go to them. Not that they will, they're music is composed on programs like Magix. But my point is they're music is so amazing that I would go to a concert for it. I don't usually go to concerts, like... I don't think I've ever been to one before. :P But yes, their music is just... I love it. Ug, I need a better phrase because saying I love it just doesn't capture how amazing, incredible, and stupendous it is.

1 comment:

  1. I have listened to Magic of Love and now I think I like it over Fear no Darkness, it is amazing.
    That's great that you overcame the piano!! You are smarter than your average piano. I just know it! :P

    ReplyDelete