Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

It's Bloggin' Time!

I'm back, whoot! Gosh, I'm really enjoying posting now. I took on my own style and bam, I'm on it like everyday!

So I'm considering trying to figure out how to have music on my blog. But if I do, what music do I put on? Oh, I have an idea! Once I get Magix Music Maker Premium 2014 I can put my own music! If that's possible. :) My program is coming from Phoenix Arizona!

Speaking on Phoenix, did you know one of my favorite mythical creatures is a phoenix? Along with Griffins, Pegasus and dragons.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. We're having a tea party! Okay really I'm not huge on tea party's, I don't even drink tea. Just juice. :) The food is good, most of it anyway. I don't care for cucumber sandwiches, but that's just me. ;)

Tomorrow it will be one week since we found Koko. I'm so glad we found him, it's just... I don't even want to think about what would have happened if he was still down there. I'm already amazed that he survived five days with no food or water.

Eh... I just started two paragraphs with the word Tomorrow. Oh well, it's only a blog, not a novel! :D

Hehe, because of the font my smileys are distorted and the :D face looks falsely devious. :)

Our tree is strange, it leans. Not because it's not straight. Because it's... It was growing upwards, then like... I dunno, decided to shift to the side so it's... explainable. Ug, the word every writer detests. Like when you can't describe a face (at least no without taking up a couple paragraphs and boring the reader :P)
Yes, I'm listening to the Frozen soundtrack while writing this. It's so amazing, right now it's all I listen to.

Doctor Who is awesome! We just finished season three last night... sniff. Sorry to see you go Martha. I liked you. But hello Titanic! :P The Doctor accidentally crashed into the TARDIS into the Titanic. All I'm wondering, who's the next companion gonna be?

Okay before I leave may I say, if you haven't given it a try, watch Doctor Who. It's a si-fi show, just so you know. It's good. But DON'T start on season two. Start with season one, you need to know about Nine and Rose. You need to watch them all in order! Hehe, it's just an awesome show, can ya tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment