Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Hehe, Did It

Ma blog es derfernt.

Sorry, could refrain there. :P But seriously, my blog is different and I like it. Of course it's not major change, I mean it is, but it sin't.

Oh my gosh the Frozen soundtrack is so amazing! I'm listening to it right now, ahhhhhh!! I love it so much! The movie, ahhh, it's just so awesome! Epic. It's epic. Now I want to compose my own music. But I'm currently too poor to buy the program to do that. Not for long. I hope, I wanna compose!
I'm just going to say it outright, Adrian von Ziegler, and Brunuh Ville, you inspire me!

Ahhh, epic part in the song. :)

Erm, I just made the screen shift on my computer. Weird. I hope I didn't mess anything up. It was by pressing a button so I'll be able to fix it if needed, I hope. :/

FYI, to anyone reading this, Disney's Frozen is an incredible movie, family centered, has a twist and is just. Wow, it has an amazing soundtrack, memorable fun characters and a wonderful story line. It's so amazing that I saw it in theaters twice. I NEVER do that. I hardly go to the theater. :)

Snif, sad part in a song. :'( Wait, wait, it's getting happier! Yes, yes, amazing soundtrack!

Sorry about the music stuff, but I'm just speakin' my mind so I guess it's alright. :P

2 comments:

  1. I seriously want to see Frozen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should, it's incredible! Best Disney movies ever, it's so amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete