Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Almost Forgot

So, I opened this document thingy to write a post and what do you know? I get caught up in my writing and almost forget. Silly me.

I've been thinking, I might change my trilogy back into one book. Yet making it a trilogy could still work. But not in the way I had thought. I'm kind of sad to change it and yet I can totally so how it would be for the better. It would been immensely better actually, but I shant forget you Rihanna, Will, Rene or Bianca. You're always there and you know what? I Someday I'll write your story. Only I think I'll give you a pal Will. I mean, being surrounded by girls? In war? Somehow that just doesn't go very well, does it?

Merry (late) Christmas! I know, I missed Christmas! But can you blame me? I mean, I had so much to do, ham to eat, smashies (mashed potatoes) to eat, ham to eat, smashies to eat.

I know what you're thinking, what about presents? Well, we have just about one tradition in our house and that is to never open presents on the same day. I mean, it's not really a tradition but we've opened presents on Christmas Eve, Christmas day, Christmas eve day, a week before Christmas (we were going somewhere over Christmas and it would have been a huge hassle to bring the presents with us).

Yum, smahsies. That sounds good, only it does to everyone so they didn't last a day. At least there's ham. I love ham, it's one of the best foods. Better then ice cream or cake. I know, better then those two? Yes, I can be weird that way.

Well, my music making has been going... slowly. See, I love it, the program, the sound loops. But it's very difficult to makes a smooth flowing song. My hat's off to you Adrian von Zeigler. How you manage to post a new song at least once a week I'll never know. At least not in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment