Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Been Away... Sorta

Yeah, I haven't been doing the best about keeping this blog up. But I'm here now, so hey.

NaNoWriMo is over, YES! I did it and it's amazing. Although I'm planning way more for next year. It'll be way easier then.

I'm writing a trilogy, awesome right? Yes and no. It takes a lot of planning, I mean I'm creating an entire world. Literally, an entire fictional world. This story has wars, politics, castles, dragons, EVERYTHING! So yeah, that's been a bit of work.

I actually started writing a story I started.... forever ago. It going pretty well.

Oh yeah, my NaNo was sixteen chapters long. That's big for me. It was a lot of work. As I had said before.

Can you tell my blog posts are going to be different form now on? Yeah, just speaking my mind.

OH YEAH, I cannot believe I almost forgot this, I saw FROZEN in theaters, it was amazing.

Now here's thing thing, it is a rare day indeed when you see ME at a theater. But get this, I'm gonna see it again on Sunday! For my birthday!

Yes, fellow invisible readers, that's right, I don't think anyone reads my blog, but that's fine. I just write it because it's fun. :P

Back to the other subject, yes, I am turning fifteen tomorrow. Wow, fifteen, that's....... old. No really it's pretty awesome because soon I'll be able to learn to drive. That'll be... interesting?

Okay, okay, here's something awesome to think about. I have over ONE THOUSAND followers on Pinterest. SCORE! That is just... I feel so accomplished.

Hehe, this new way of writing is fun. Maybe this shall prompt me to write more, would that be a change? Me, writing more then once in a blue moon.

I have, currently, seven story's I'm working on. Including editing my NaNo story and a short story that... might-ish be almost done... sorta. You never can tell, those slippery little things.

Yesterday and the day before I spent a bit of time cleaning my Google drive. It was a disaster! Okay, maybe in my mind. Now it's neat and tidy. Whew, now to keep it that way. :P

Oh yeah, recently I started watching Doctor Who. It. Is. Amazing. I love it so much, we, meaning my siblings and I, watched the entire first season in three days. That was epic. Now, somewhat unfortunately we have to take things a bit slower.

Did I mention I love Sherlock? New season, January 19, save the date! Haha, Sherlock is awesome, although why in the show they make him so... what's the word. Heartless? I mean, in the show he's still awesome, the cliffhanger was soooo sad. :'( But in the books he and John always get along. Oh well, the show is still awesome.

Oh yeah, I also in theaters was Thor 2. Another rare occasion, but I just had to see it. It was so worth it. Amazing. That's all I can say.

Oh, I saw the Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailer, oh my gosh I cannot wait! Another occasion to go to the theater, a choice I made right after seeing the first one. (Not in theaters, thank you.)

I could ramble on forever, but the opportunity to watch Doctor Who is too good to pass up. Farewell, aloha, and watevah. See ya'lls next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment