Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

I'm Freakin' Out Right Now, Kokopelli is BACK!!!

Koko is home! I'm so happy, I'm freaking out!

For five days he was under the neighbors house, we just got a call literally ten minuets ago. I just, I'm freaking out, he's home! I've never been so glad to hear his deep, LOUD meow before in my life! :D :D :D

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, he is home. Home for good. He's back. Forever. He's fine. Hungry, but fine. He's SAFE.

I was hyperventilating as we walked over. Maybe I'll write the story tomorrow, I'm freaking out to much to do it now! :D

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! I know how devastating it is to lose a pet that you have...I don't know, a bond with I guess?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's devastating. Especially if you don't know what happened to them. :/ But now he's back! It feels like he's back from the dead, so... weird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't explain how heartbroken I've been when I've lost pet and they never came back or got killed.
    I'm so glad this had a happy ending this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it was heartbreaking with him gone, but to know that your pet is really gone forever... I can't even imagine how upset I'd be.

    ReplyDelete