Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Daniel Wont Leave Me Alone

I am so hungry right now! We're having a late dinner tonight. Fooooood! I need food so badly; I'm so hungry!

In other news, Daniel is currently trying to keep me from typing this blog post, so I'm writing this post with one hand. Now he's plugging my nose. I'm not exactly sure how that's supposed to keep me from writing. Now he's covering my eyes, so I can't see while I'm typing this. It's not too hard, but sometimes my fingers get a little messed up. Great. Now he's plugging my nose. He really doesn't want me to write this post.

Okay, now I can see. Wait, no. I can't. Now I can. I have escaped! ...or not. Now Call Me Maybe is stuck in my head.

Daniel is still holding me captive.  Ohhhh... I have the perfect revenge! Now it is time to attack! He'll never see me coming! Except that he's reading this. So he totally will. Here goes. Actually, I'm not taking my revenge just yet. After all, I can't have him expecting it. Let me just say, be scared Daniel. Be scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment