Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Me No Like Spoilers

If there is one thing I cannot tolerate, it's spoilers. I just got a huge spoiler from Facebook. I follow the Arrow site, but since we aren't current quite yet I got a spoiler. Now I wont tell you exactly what the spoiler is, but it contained the identity of a character that will die. I am devastated to say the least. Dang, spoilers are the worst!

In complete other news, this morning I did not wake up early at all. The past couple of days I've been waking a little before eight without setting my alarm, but this morning I slept in till nine. My dad came in and woke me up (my dad hardly ever wakes me up) and I had to get straight up and do some work for Trebon. I actually rather like my job, and since I've been learning what to do it's been pretty easy and fun.

I would make this post longer, but I have a list of things that needs doing. School (I know, I haven't done it yet! D:), research for getting a new laptop, finish up doing the laundry, etc. Then if I have spare time I'm going to do some fun stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment