Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Extremely Late Night Ramblings

It's a half hour past midnight and I'm not sleepy at all.

I may have already posted today, but I can't seem to sleep.

That was creepy. Okay, I'm laying in bed (I'm posting this on my phone) and I hear a meow. I sleep with ear plugs and so the sound was muffled, but it sounded like Doji (it was Koko though). Now I'm really sad because I miss Doji and the way he'd lay on me like he didn't want to put his full weight on you because he was too heavy.

Oh look, Sereina will be waking up to get ready for work in two hours. How lovely... I wonder if I'll still be awake. I doubt it. But you never know. My brain went from sleepy to wide awake the second I crawled into bed.

Oooo, an update from my game Commander! And Lilly poked me on Facebook! I guess she can't sleep or someething as well. I think I shall poke her back, then I'll try to sleep again. But we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment