Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sea of Darkness

Another morning of waking up and going almost immediately to work (more stuff for Trebon). I had to create some things, but had some trouble and ended up doing it today instead.

So I just discovered that Pinterest limits you to three hundred and fifty boards, and one hundred thousand pins and likes. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm definitely a long way from hitting that limit, but if I ever did then I'd have to create an entire new account, and I'm not sure I'd want to do that. Oh well, that problem is not coming anytime soon. ;)

I just discovered what the next Nancy Drew game is (Arglefumph finished his blind play through of Labyrinth of Lies, but I didn't watch it). The next one is is Iceland, and is called Sea of Darkness. Even though the teaser was just a ship crashing into a dock, it looks interesting. I've noticed a theme with the new games: history, history, history. But hey, who doesn't like history?! Okay, I'm sure lots of people don't, but I love history. But I have mixed feelings about all the Nancy Drew games being history related (although I'll admit, Treasure in a Royal Tower is one of the main reasons that got me interested in Marie Antoinette). It seems like all the other games weren't all about history, but come to think of it they totally were. They just weren't as obvious. We'll have to see about this next one though!

I've been posting so often that I actually don't have much more to say... so I'll just be off now...

No comments:

Post a Comment