Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Spending Lots and Lots of Money

So I finally got paid from my half work half training I did with my dad for Trebon. I'm rich. Or should I say was. :P We went out shopping, and I got a lot of awesome stuff. I got the first and fourth book in the Heartland series (for the longest time I've only owned the second and third books), and then I also got one of the royal diaries, Elizabeth the Princess Bride (I've been trying to get it from the library, but they didn't have it and wouldn't but a new one!). I also got a Lego minifigure from the new series that just came out, and two new white camasals! Oh, and my order from Thread Up came, so I have more clothes. Let's see, is that everything I got? Oh yeah, duh, how could I forget? I got the second Harry Potter book (hardcover of course). So now I just need the first and fourth ones! Whoop whoop!

Then today we went garage sale-ing. Oh my word, I got the best deal ever! I got all three of the Lord of the Rings movies (extended edition) in mint condition, for six bucks! I'm so excited, I can't believe I own all the movies now! :D I also got a new Schleich (baby penguins!) and a little figuring of a medieval knight. Then there's my second favorite purchase of the day, a recorder! I've been wanting one for a while, something to mess around with a bit. I'll admit there's a little more to recorders than I thought, but hopefully before long I'll know a few tunes! (I'm currently trying to learn Concerning Hobbits, which is one of my favorite songs from The Fellowship of the Ring).

Oh gosh, how could I forget! I got a steal on the Extint Animals expansion pack for the Zoo Tycoon 2 game! It's a great game where you build a zoo (that's kind of obvious by the title). It's really fun having dinosaurs that can break out of the cages and terrorize the guests (I try not to let that happen though :P).

I think I'm going to practice with my recorder a bit more now. My fingers kind of ach from stretching them so far though (it's a fairly big recorder). It's collapsible and made of a nice wood (it was made in England!). I wonder if the song Noble Maiden Fair or A Window to the Past would be easier? Those are two songs I must learn on my recorder. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment